Worlds Without End website

Night_Writer

It's all symbolic.
Registered
Reaction score
I wanted to share an interesting website that I found recently. I searched AW to see if anyone else had been talking about it already, but came up with nothing.

Worlds Without End covers Science Fiction, Fantasy, and Horror lit. And it's got a lot of stuff. It's not big on Young Adult though, and I don't think it has any self-published work, either. But they're very thorough when it comers to awards. You can look up all the Locus, Nebula, etc. winners, and sometimes the nominees too. They also list subgenres, and give pretty good definitions of them. And they have lotsa links to other interesting Spec Fic sites.

One cool thing it has is a mile-long list of publishers who accept SF/F/H. This might be the best part. Some of the publishers are the big ones who won't take un-agented manuscripts, and some of them, like CreateSpace, aren't publishers in a traditional sense. But there's some indie gems in there worth checking out. There's only basic info on each pub'er, but they can be researched easily enough.

http://www.worldswithoutend.com

No, it isn't as vast as Goodreads, but the value is in the specialization.

Last edited:

laura12

Registered
Reaction score
Cool Night_Writer, thanks for this. The list of publishers will no doubt be extremely helpful. ;)