Username question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daxos

Take my advice - I'm not using it
Registered
Reaction score
I'd created this account a long time ago with the intent of being much more active. However, I had a run of bad luck that significantly altered the direction I was heading at the time. I've recently decided to write about those events and other things so I came back here, tried registering a new account, of course had this one tied to my primary email address, and decided to go ahead and register a new account with my secondary email address rather than simply retrieving the password and username for this one. I chose a name with a good deal of personal meaning to me, but the account was pending administrative approval before I could use it, and because I had a pressing question along with the patience of a 5 year old, I opted to go ahead and reactivate this one. I wouldn't have a problem simply abandoning this one and switching to the other, but I just learned that there are post count requirements to participate in certain forums, ie, 50 posts to get feedback on writing excerpts.

So, is there any way I can have this username from 8 years ago changed to the one that I prefer from the other account? I would be greatly appreciative and can PM you any details you would need in order to make the change. Thanks in advance.

alleycat

Still around
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
The administrator can merge and rename the accounts for you. I'll let her know.

Status
Not open for further replies.