Book Cover

chelsea

Registered
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place to post this. Recently I finished my romance novel and had it edited. Now I am looking to design a cover. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on cover designers or if there are any sites out there that would have stock photos I could use. Thanks.

chelsea

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks CBJason. I would say my budget would be around $100.00.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
I'll move this thread from General Publishing Discussions to a more appropriate room. Hang on...

raenicole

Registered
Reaction score
Not sure if you're still looking but www.canva.com is good, too, if you're looking to do it yourself! It's geared more towards kindle/ebook covers, but it's still a useful tool.

Last edited:

gtbun

Professional Book Designer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
geoffreybunting.co.uk
I understand people search places like Deviant Art, Fiver, and other bidding sites due to budget, but these are not the places to actually get decent work. No self-respecting professional designer would be peddling their wares anywhere near these places. A quick Google search will show you designers in your area, freelancers will be cheaper than agencies and printers will offer services cheaper than freelancers.

$100 obviously isn't much of a budget for something that should really cost in excess of $500 but you can always appeal to professional designers to see whether they will take you on as a low-budget client - it will limit your options but you'll still get professional work. Otherwise you might look at pre-made covers.