Status
Not open for further replies.

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Got it! You've got your invitation and we've got one full AW cabin. apparently 8 spaces left! At some point, they changed the limit from 12 campers to 20!

Last edited:

Damoclian

Fragile Bunny
Registered
Reaction score
We're up to 15 out of 20 spaces filled. :)

Save three spots pls!!! :D I know two people who need to join AW and also want good Camp Cabins, and thus, I would like to have them invited if you'll have them!? And me of course! :D

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
Nevermind, Clairels, I found ya. :) Well, folks, NOW I believe we have a full cabin. Waiting on one of dammy's friends to make their account, but otherwise, we're topped off.

NicoleScripting

Registered
Reaction score
I decided at the last minute to do camp nanowrimo. So far so good. No idea what my story is even doing so it feels right on schedule.

I am joining Camp NaNo too, with 1,000 words/ day. I have a cabin with the girls who do NaNo in my city, because some of us are writing in our mother tongue.
That sounds really cool, Elenitsa!

auzerais

I like puppies.
Registered
Reaction score
I've not been super productive on the writing front, either, due to extensive peopling and a resultant lack of spare time. I set a fairly low goal though, so I have hopes to catch up on my weekend. April's a tough month for me timewise, but I want to play. :)

CWatts

down the rabbit hole of research...
Registered
Reaction score
I've not been super productive on the writing front, either, due to extensive peopling and a resultant lack of spare time. I set a fairly low goal though, so I have hopes to catch up on my weekend. April's a tough month for me timewise, but I want to play. :)

Same here. My goal was way too ambitious, plus I'm interested in every other WIP except the mostly-finished but still very rough novel I was supposed to edit. Maybe I will change it to writing stories, or hours editting. The novel has almost 70k words but needs a lot of rework.

Status
Not open for further replies.