Status
Not open for further replies.

indianroads

Wherever I go, there I am.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
indianroads.net
I added a link to my blog, just a straight URL.. not a shortened version. I HAVE hit Save Signature, and yet I do not see it on my posts.

Is there a review process before my signature is approved?

Well darn it - I see it now. Sorry!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I added a link to my blog, just a straight URL.. not a shortened version. I HAVE hit Save Signature, and yet I do not see it on my posts.

Is there a review process before my signature is approved?

Well darn it - I see it now. Sorry!

It's the nature of web browsers; you need to refresh the page to see the signature change in your own posts.

You don't actually seem to have a blog, though it is a very nifty site.

If I were you, I'd use Indian Motorcycles in your sig as the display text for a link to your Web site.

If you need help, just PM me.

I'd also add the URL in your Profile too (click Settings on the top right then scroll down to the section on the left called My Settings, click Edit Profile, then scroll to where it says Home Page URL and just enter the URL for your sit there).

indianroads

Wherever I go, there I am.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
indianroads.net
Thanks for the information and suggestions!

I call that site a blog because that comes close to what it is. It's actually a collection of short stories (and other nonsense) that I've written over the last few years. A lot of it relates to motorcycles, but it's also a bundle of adventures and recollections of odd people I've met during my life.

Again, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.