"Ex-Gay Therapy" Leader Joseph Nicolosi Dead At Age 70

MurderOfCrows

Registered
Reaction score
And nothing of value was lost.

For the positive, though: Make a donation to your local queer charity in honor of his death, maybe?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
"banned by legislation in five states: Vermont, Oregon, New Jersey, Illinois, and California" - I wish to fuck this wasn't true. 5 states! Wow. 45 asshole states? You're still at 50, right?

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Good riddance. I like the idea of donating to a gay cause. I shall do that today to mark the day.

Maryn, not big on people lately

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
@KTC - yes, that is correct. I am in one of the assholes states.:Shrug:

This is all over Twitter as well. I'm torn between being glad this guy is no longer among us; and wondering who's going to step up and take his place...

Simpson17866

Registered
Reaction score
I'm trying to do my job as a Christian of not hating him for the horrific damage he's inflicted against innocent people, of hoping that what he gets in the next life is better than what he gave in this one...

I'm not sure how good a job I'm doing right now.

I saw this in my FB feed - someone had posted a comment saying 'Maybe he should try not being dead'.
That is hilarious :D

Last edited:

DancingMaenid

New kid...seven years ago!
Registered
Reaction score
This is all over Twitter as well. I'm torn between being glad this guy is no longer among us; and wondering who's going to step up and take his place...

Though it may not happen immediately, I think--hope--that guys like him are dying out. Hopefully there will come a point where there's no one to replace these people because, at worst, the younger generation just won't care enough to follow in their footsteps.

Underdawg47

Registered
Reaction score
I was gonna say that maybe in his next life he will be born as a gay man as a karma thing, but the sad fact is that most of these men who claim they can pray the gay away through repairitive therapy are most likely homosexual or have some homosexual urges. I would imagine it would be horrible to go through your entire life hating your own sexuality and wanting to demonize other gay men because you don't think it is fair that they can enjoy their sexuality and not yourself.