Pitch Wars 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mary Love

Registered
Reaction score
Hey gals, I'd love to join the cabin. I have a deadline for June on this rewrite. With some pixie dust, sparkly red shoes, and the motivation from you guys, I might just make it! :e2fairy:

Mary Love

Registered
Reaction score
I'm MaryLOL (mary love must've been taken, lol) :greenie

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
This so exciting! Looking forward to writing with you all. :)

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
Signal boosting this in case there's anyone else who'd like to make Pitch Wars 2017 a goal. :)

Maggie Maxwell

Making Einstein cry since 1994
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thewanderingquille.blogspot.com
I'm sure more will turn up as Pitch Wars gets closer. For now, who's ready for Camp? I'm rushing to finish this beta read (or as much of it as possible) by Saturday so I can dedicate the next month to just working on my novel, with no other obligations hanging over me.

arikdiver

Making magic with words
Registered
Reaction score
I am ready. But April is looking to be a little crazy here. I'm thinking of getting up super early every day just to get some writing done.

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
I am ready. But April is looking to be a little crazy here. I'm thinking of getting up super early every day just to get some writing done.
Such a great idea. I get my best writing done in the morning.

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
Oh, I was looking for a thread about this - I'm a mentor in adult fiction this year. I don't think I'm supposed to talk about my want-list yet but *cough* look at my published work and have a guess, people *cough*

PeteMC

@PeteMC666
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
talonwraith.wordpress.com
Thank you! I'm dead chuffed to have been chosen but all the same I'm still a bit worried that no one knows who I am and I won't get any requests... :-/

TwistedTyping

Lost between the pages
Registered
Reaction score
May I join as well? I just finished the first draft of my novel - yay me! - and now the editing begins. A timeline sounds like a good idea :)

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
Thank you! I'm dead chuffed to have been chosen but all the same I'm still a bit worried that no one knows who I am and I won't get any requests... :-/

Pffffft. There are several of us AWers on Twitter who could give you a signal boost, Pete. You will make an awesome mentor for someone!

ION, I made significant progress on pirates last week! Three new chapters and the outline of the two in between that and 'the rest'. Yay for progress and random pantsing around in my novel timeline again!

Morri

Registered
Reaction score
I've never heard of Pitch Wars! I'd love to join but I don't think I'm far enough in my WIP to have something presentable by August. Are there more of these events in the year?

BreeC

Registered
Reaction score
This sounds like exactly what I need! What the hell, I'm in.

I've got a completed draft 1 of my manuscript, and am about 25% through with a total rewrite, which should be done in a couple months. Plenty of time to then polish the draft up before Pitch Wars. :)
Wonderful! So glad you'll be joining us. :)

- - - Updated - - -

May I join as well? I just finished the first draft of my novel - yay me! - and now the editing begins. A timeline sounds like a good idea :)
Of course you can join us! The more the merrier. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Pffffft. There are several of us AWers on Twitter who could give you a signal boost, Pete. You will make an awesome mentor for someone!

ION, I made significant progress on pirates last week! Three new chapters and the outline of the two in between that and 'the rest'. Yay for progress and random pantsing around in my novel timeline again!
YAY for progress! :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've never heard of Pitch Wars! I'd love to join but I don't think I'm far enough in my WIP to have something presentable by August. Are there more of these events in the year?
There sure are. You can find a list of them here: http://www.brenda-drake.com/contest-schedule/

Status
Not open for further replies.