regdog's Autobot & Decepticon Comedy Cabaret-Energon Served Hourly

Beanie5

Live a poem...Or die a fool. \/
Registered
Reaction score
Ted, It wasn't very nice giving tidlly puppy dogs eyes on top of everything else!

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
*sips vodka*

Why would you think that?

*works on caviar ice cream recipe*

You know, Gail, big changes are coming to the Cab soon. Really big changes. And it's going to be great. Just Great, really. So great, you won't believe how great it's gonna be. You'll be amazed at how great the Cab will be if you just stop it with these fake posts all the time.

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
All six of your voters in Pennsyltuckey love you!

*builds a wall and makes Zimbabwe pay for it*

Bananas, anyone?

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
*builds wall in the Cab to keep the Romance writers out*

*Sends the bill to the Western forum*

I have such huge support in Pennsyltuckey! And the reason for that support is because I'm going to bring back jobs. In fact, all of those calls for submissions there used to be will once again open up for submissions. It'll be great. Writers in Pennsyltuckey will be so busy writing they won't have time for anything else. I'm going to put those writers back to work writing! And it'll be great. It'll be so great, and those calls for submissions will no longer take submissions from Sci-Fi and Romance writers who have invaded the comedy publications. Those publications were taking less-funny submissions and that's just not right!

swachski

checking the 'reset' box
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I think we should increase security to keep the less-funny people out. I don't trust those less-funny people..

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*shoves swach, ted and kelly out the door*

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That doesn't sound bad, actually!

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Untrue.

I was actually saying "Grrrrr. You're a tiger."

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
*builds wall in the Cab to keep the Romance writers out*

*Sends the bill to the Western forum*

I have such huge support in Pennsyltuckey! And the reason for that support is because I'm going to bring back jobs. In fact, all of those calls for submissions there used to be will once again open up for submissions. It'll be great. Writers in Pennsyltuckey will be so busy writing they won't have time for anything else. I'm going to put those writers back to work writing! And it'll be great. It'll be so great, and those calls for submissions will no longer take submissions from Sci-Fi and Romance writers who have invaded the comedy publications. Those publications were taking less-funny submissions and that's just not right!

You know, some of us SFF/Romance writers ARE pretty funny and just missed getting into funny magazines. *sniff*

I see how it is. You don't want zombie sex in here. Which is fine, considering I don't write that anyway.

And if you're gonna build a wall, I'm just going to take my puns and stay in SYW, so THERE.

-_-

It's useful though. You always know which office is Tiddly's.

-_-

If you need me, I will be in SYW. Since I can't reach any links over the giant wall -- that now has graffitti of zombies all over it, by the way.