The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'The Expanse'

Vengeful Crystaline Hawk 45C AW Moderator Zoombie's Avatar
    I'm going to take all bets now!

Last scene before the end credits will be...

Miller's ghost showing up.
    Shard Series: Asleep | Brash the Dragon in: The First Adventure (Complete and with Alphas) | The Bard, the Beast and the Blunderbuss: 23k

Read my blog: Quantum Spin Plates

Buy Debris Dreams (Lunar Cycle 1): Here!

I WAS CLOSE except not really at all.
    Shard Series: Asleep | Brash the Dragon in: The First Adventure (Complete and with Alphas) | The Bard, the Beast and the Blunderbuss: 23k

5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
    Is this the one with Halle Berry. I started watching it a while ago, but then I got sidetracked, something I do a lot. I might get back to it after I move in June, and after I finish watching Orphan Black (I'm in Season 4).
    That's Tee kee' rahm

Say hello to my whistling dragon, Kykherhenha (and that is pronounced Kich' kee ree' nah)

Zoombie, I was hoping for that, too.

SPOILERS!

I would have liked to see more of Bobbie beating the daylights out of people, but given all the plot threads they wanted to wind up, I can live with it.

And it's nice to see someone besides Holden do something AMAZINGLY STUPID out of a desire to do good.

And now I have to WAIT and I am UNHAPPY but I'm glad it was renewed.
    April goals:

- WIP #1: Edit 9 8 chapters (DONE) and synopsis
    - WIP #2: Edit Rewrite 5 chapters and synopsis

THE COLD BETWEEN - Out now

REMNANTS OF TRUST - Out now
    BREACH OF CONTAINMENT - Preorderable

author page | sporadically-updated blog | twitter | facebook

Also, those bastards!

They killed one of the Mythbusters!

practical experience, FTW SciSarahTops's Avatar
    Famous home of the Dursleys (Surrey England)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizmonster View Post

And then I will have to wait which is not a thing I'm good at. If I limit myself to once a week, I can rerun the whole series a couple of times before we get Season 3.
    I have never in my life watched a TV series twice but I love this so much I might have to. Finale was amazing. As soon as it finished I wanted to start it again.

I felt sick seeing Mei and DR Strickland at the end. Also Daddy Mao's smirking face just does my nut in always.

I also would have like to see more of the die-hard Bobby Draper beatdown. And am I going to be the only one to mention Amos in the medbay (!!!!!) Please don't let Cotyar die!!!

So many characters to love on the Expanse. I used to be so pleased watching 'The 100' and seeing such diversity in characters and roles for females but I've not picked up the latest series and it seems trifling compared to The Expanse now, everything does!
    Not much grows under the cloud of perfectionism.
    @serensavara

Thick Skin Pre-Installed Zombie Fraggle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekherham View Post
    Is this the one with Halle Berry. I started watching it a while ago, but then I got sidetracked, something I do a lot. I might get back to it after I move in June, and after I finish watching Orphan Black (I'm in Season 4).
    The sci-fi show starring Halle Berry was called "Extant." It was canceled by CBS a month after the season 2 finale aired. No major cliffhanger. Loose ends were mostly tied up, with some left open-ended to provide a launching point for a third season.

5657 Brežendra Rd., Treskebhar, Te’hănys, Alharhan
    Well, the titles were pretty close. I'll have to look into both shows.
    That's Tee kee' rahm

Say hello to my whistling dragon, Kykherhenha (and that is pronounced Kich' kee ree' nah)

practical experience, FTW TCnKC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SciSarahTops View Post
    I have never in my life watched a TV series twice but I love this so much I might have to. Finale was amazing. As soon as it finished I wanted to start it again.

I felt sick seeing Mei and DR Strickland at the end. Also Daddy Mao's smirking face just does my nut in always.

I also would have like to see more of the die-hard Bobby Draper beatdown. And am I going to be the only one to mention Amos in the medbay (!!!!!) Please don't let Cotyar die!!!

So many characters to love on the Expanse. I used to be so pleased watching 'The 100' and seeing such diversity in characters and roles for females but I've not picked up the latest series and it seems trifling compared to The Expanse now, everything does!
    How are you reading my thoughts? I absolutely loved 'The 100' the first 2 seasons. They were daring, great writing, great characters and they didn't back down from taking risks or challenges(throwing obstacle after obstacle at characters.) Season 3 was okay but the spark of the first 2 seasons just wasn't there for me. Season 4 has been even less so(though I still need to catch up, I'm behind about 4-5 weeks.)

I felt the same way about the 100 those first 2 seasons as I do about the Expanse now. Just so good and I hope we continue down this exciting path
    "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."

- Maya Angelou

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123