Blog Topics for an erotic author

Cobalt Jade

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I have a blog I haven't been paying too much attention to, because of other things going on in my life. But this year, I am experiencing an upswing in writing and am more interested in submitting for publication. Which means, I must have an active blog to show my dedication to the field.

Some of the subjects I would like to write on include erotic analysis of art (I am an Art Major); SF and Fantasy book reviews, with a sexual slant; humor, again of erotic art; showcasing struggling artists; perhaps movies that have impressed me in some way. I don't want to write about politics or controversial topics. I'm more of all in good fun type of gal.

Anyone have suggestions?

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
Oh wow, how timely. I'm in a similar boat, having to establish my Ero Rom pen name. These are all great ideas. I'm including things that inspire me--music, places--but I hadn't thought about the movie angle. I love that. I'm also considering short pieces of fiction, like flash-length, though I haven't decided 100% on that yet.

Looking forward to what others suggest. Good luck with getting your blog back rolling.

Filigree

Mildly Disturbing
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.cranehanabooks.com
Last edited: