Grandma Susie's House of FUN and MORE FUN!

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
*understands now why the donkey in the caddy was driving so fast....*

*oddly*

I too spent several hours today with an unfamiliar machine.

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
If you do it right you can convert the curtains to shirts later, or upholster the couch with them or replace the shag carpet

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
you'd more likely have something to write about in your memoirs

It's not polite to shag the carpet other than in your own rooms.

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
Huh... I ordered 2 things online last week on Wednesday. They both arrived today. The weird thing is that 1 came from interstate and the other came all the way from America. Kind of unexpected for them both to arrive on the same day! Although I must say I'm impressed with the express shipping option on that American site. It was the cheapest shipping option, not too expensive really, and yeah - beat the hell out of the local shipping. :)

GailD

Still chasing plot bunnies.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
My mother has a sewing machine. She got it for Christmas maybe 10 years ago and I think she's sewn exactly 3 things.

Well, there you go. Not coming from a long line of seamstresses doesn't mean you can't break the cycle. :D Why not have a go at making a tray cloth or a cushion cover, to start with? :D

Well, tonight I successfully sewed two pieces of material together. The stitches were even kinda straight. Kinda.

Tomorrow, I figure out what's next.

Woot! :Clap: Seams like you'll have it buttoned down in no time. :D

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com
Sewing puns leave me in stitches.

I'm going to make curtains, first. Then, I'm going to finally hem my pants, because I'm tired of rolling the cuffs. Then, I'm going to finally make the apron I was supposed to make my freshman year of high school but totally destroyed because I'm sick of getting flour all over myself when I bake even though I probably won't bake anything for a long, long time because of the choices I've made regarding the food I now eat but either way I'd still like to have an apron because

Silent Rob

Riff-Raff
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*pings elastic*

Fanks!

*preens*

*capers*

PorterStarrByrd

Registered
Reaction score
Sewing puns leave me in stitches.

I think maybe I might possibly be going to make curtains first or so before I finally am going to finally maybe hem my pants because I might be tired of rolling the cuffs which might take less time than sewing them one time but over time it takes more time to roll them up a bunch of times instead of sewing them up one time if I do it right and Then maybe I am going to finally make the apron I was supposed to make my freshman year of high school a long time ago but totally destroyed because ran out of time since I might be sick of getting flour all over myself all the time when I bake even though I probably wont take the time tot bake anything for a long long time or so because of what the choices I might have sort of made regarding the food I now eat I want to be eating at this time but either way if if I do it at this time or not I' think I might still like to have an apron even if there is no flour to get all over me because

FIFY

hope that clears your confusing message up for everyone