Grandma Susie's House of FUN and MORE FUN!

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
I, too, can't stop thinking. Even when someone asks me a question, I can't stop but think about my answer before replying. It was kind of weird, actually, to meet a guy at uni who was truly amazed that I thought before speaking. For him, he just said the first thing that popped into his mind... I guess it's like the difference between starring in a sitcom and writing it...

PorterStarrByrd

nutruring tomorrows criminals today
Registered
Reaction score
We should take another of those mindless wanderings and write our own sit com

Do those start with "Once upon a time?"

TedTheewen

AW's Most Adorable Sociopath
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tedscreepyvan.blogspot.com

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
If you want a change of topic, I just bought, downloaded and listened to one of the best albums I've heard in a good long while. It's not quite at the level of my favourite album ever, but still pretty damn good. And it came from boredom, really... Just, "Hey, I can afford an album... How about I buy one by X or Y artist?" Just like that. In comparison, an album I had been looking forward to for about 3 months was a bit of a disappointment.

Score one for spontaneity, I suppose. :tongue

(For reference, the new album was Unmoglich Erregend by X-Rx, the one that was a bit of a let down was Will To Power by Arch Enemy, and the album that still holds the record for immediate impact on me is Midian by Cradle of Filth. Because I'm sure you were all wondering. :tongue)

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Changes in work and sleep schedules from an established 'norm' often mess with your body.
There's an adjustment period. That's all it is. It'll pass. Some people say it takes a abt a month...