Book recommendations on AW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairies wear bOOts:)

Sparkling dust.
Registered
Reaction score
Hi!

So I'm not even sure if this is the right place to put this, but I understand the mods/users of this site can be kind of finicky and I want to post a thread, but I am not sure where... (possibly in the beware and recommendations forum?) asking what the best books are from a certain and extremely well known author. However, I understand there are most likely a lot of threads like this but I don't think they have the slant of dealing with *this/one particular author... so am I allowed to post this sort of thread? If so, where should I put it?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
Have a look in the AW Bookclub room and see if that would fit your requirements.

And if you have any concerns about how AW is run it's better to drop one of our moderators a PM, rather than calling everyone here "kind of finicky".

Fairies wear bOOts:)

Sparkling dust.
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I really think this place is amazingly run, all I think is that they tend to catch everything so putting the mods in a position where they have to move one of my threads could be of annoyance to them. I'll check that out right now!

Last edited:

Ari Meermans

MacAllister's Official Minion & Greeter
Registered
Reaction score
Sorry, I really think this place is amazing run, all I think is that they tend to catch everything so putting the mods in a position where they have to move one of my threads could be of annoyance to them. I'll check that out right now!

:)

Goodness, no. Never hesitate to ask a mod a question or for help; that's what we're really here for. A simple housekeeping task like moving a thread takes mere seconds—mere seconds after asking ourselves, "Now this thread could conceivably go into one of two rooms; which one would be best for getting the most eyes and the likelihood of help for the OP?" Then, poof!, it's transported.

Also, if you all didn't need us, Mac would figure she didn't need us and we'd be jobless.

Status
Not open for further replies.