Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Seeking for writer - Baby articles/stories (0,01$ per word)

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Seeking for writer - Baby articles/stories (0,01$ per word)

Hi everyone,

I need one writer to write articles and stories (600-900 words per article). It will be written about babies and kids meaning it can be very interesting for moms. There will be no strict rules for writing meaning you can be as creative as you can. Only requirement is that person needs to be native born speaker. Price will be 0,01$ per word and there will be 2-3 articles per week that is needed for now but eventually this will be probably 4 times more. Please let me know in my inbox or on email: design.software@hotmail.com if you are interested in this offer. I can assure you that everything is transparent here and there are no delays in payments at all.

This is still up. We also need someone who will write a quality reviews as well. This will be paid a bit more than 0,01$.

Mentoring Myself and Others Debbie V's Avatar
    Hi Ars111,

I'd like to know a little more about this. Is this for a blog or a magazine? Will you provide topics or are these up to the author? Is the audience all moms or a specific niche within that broad range? Is this for an established company or a startup? Thank you for any information.

Sincerely,
    Debbie

Good day Debbie,

There are a small website (basically web shop) that is selling original items for babies - https://babynowbrand.com
    We are done with main things and now we need someone who can help us to create creative posts that can interest people on a weekly basis. It is important to notice that you will not need to write a reviews about our products. The main thing that will be written about is babies and intrigue people with honest, respectful and amusing writings. We will give you titles to write like sleep, how to make sure you and your infant get to sleep; babies and food allergies etc. where you can use your creativity and writing skills to produce quality articles.

Articles should be unique (pass copyscape - I'll check that). When I approve that you can write about this. Creativity, after grammar, is a primary thing here. For start, there will be 0,015$ per word, 2-3 articles in the start per week. Each article with 600-900 words.

All payments will go through PayPal and writer will be able to get payments when he/she asks for it (same day).

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me.

Thank you.
    Last edited by ars111; 02-24-2017 at 05:39 AM.

We decide to go with 0,015$ per word which is maximum that we can afford. We really would like to get quality person who can go with us on a long run.
    Each writer will get their login to Wordpress and their respectable name (so they can send this as a reference of their own work) where content will be posted. We would like to discuss with candidate via Skype before start so we can introduce ourselves a bit more (I hope it is not a problem).

Note: This is only price for start. When sales will start to moving up, we will gladly increase salary of our writer. When will that be? That depends on quality of our team in total
    Last edited by ars111; 02-24-2017 at 05:49 AM.