The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Python Publishing

Python Publishing

I haven't seen a thread of this publisher on here yet, if there is one, sorry for the double thread.

I believe this is a new publisher. It was brought to my attention by a friend who submitted to them. I'm curious to know if anyone knows anything about them?

http://www.pythonpublishing.com
    Last edited by PandaNinja; 01-22-2017 at 12:17 AM.

I'll start by saying that I have no personal experience with this group. I went to the website and I see some red flags. There is very little actual information on the site. It's quite sparse. They seem to have a group of people "we are a community of authors, editors, readers, and artists, to name a few." but, they have absolutely nothing posted about anyone having any publishing experience or contacts. They say nothing of authors they've worked with or books they've published. They have a rather unfortunate name, so it is hard to find them online. After some searching I would have to say that they have very little web presence at all. This has all the signs of being a group of people who have no experience in publishing who have banded together to make a small publishing company. I personally will not be submitting to them. Of course, the above is my personal opinion based on what I have seen from their website. I have no actual knowledge of this company.

That's all I could deduct from a tour of their website and some google searching. Perhaps someone with access to Publishers Marketplace can tell us if they've sold anything and to who.
    <--Teatime has a Kindle Scout campaign. Click to nominate!

My blog: Pictures and Words

I noticed that while looking on their website there wasn't any mention of published books or authors, unless I didn't look deep enough.

I agree with Julianne, not enough info at all to want to make me submit.
    My blog Lists of YA (and Adult) Publishers that pay advances and are accepting unagented submissions

Twitter

My YA novel, FIX ME is coming from Flux Books November 2017