Here goes my list, subject to changes:

Support your home team. The Heart Goes Last by Margaret Atwood. I already started.

Feast your ears. (audiobook). Birdsong by Sebastian Faulkes. I only discovered this author a month or two ago and absolutely love what he writes.

Who was that again? Elfrida, the first crowned queen of England
by Elizabeth Norton. I love history and this looks absolutely fascinating, about a period I know nothing about.

Halcyon Days Devil Water by Anya Seton. I loved this book when I first read it, but can't remember it now, so it'll be fun to read it again.

East meets West - The Daughter of the River by Ying Hong or alternatively Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, which is much longer, so we'll see whether I have time to read it.

I've met them! The Red Sari by Javier Moro.

Loose Ends - Bright Tapestry by Margaret Pearson. I gave up about half-way through and I'm deterined to finish it.

Step by step -How to outwit Aristotle and 34 other really interesting uses of philosophy
by Peter Cave.

Earth, wind and fire -The Invention of Nature: Alexander von Humboldt's New World
by Andrea Wulf. This looks long but interesting, and I didn't get around to reading it last Year.

Crossing the colour line -A House for Mr Biswas by V. S. Naipaul.

Holy Moly -The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet by David Mitchells.

What your great grandparents read - Episodios Nacionales: Trafalgar. Benito Pérez Galdós.

And if I was feeling truly ambitious I'd love to read The Pickwick Papers ​by Charles Dickens, but I don't see that happening.