Looking for guest bloggers

StephenKurtJay

Registered
Reaction score
Website
stephenkurtjay.wordpress.com
Hi all,

I just started a new blog about a week ago. All I do on it right now is publish my stories. However, in order to "offer" more, I would like to have guest bloggers to post their stories there (it can be something previously posted on your own blog). Please take a look at my blog, if you like my writing style and are interested in collaborating, you can contact me on this site or via submit a story on my blog.

https://stephenkurtjay.wordpress.com/

spottedgeckgo

Da Gecko
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.spottedgeckgo.com
Hmmm, check out my Wattpad. Most of my stories are flash, so they are short, and if it's on there then it's already published, so I'm not to worried about it appearing on another site, with a link-back of course ;) If you like any of the stories shoot me an email or contact me some other way. I'll share them for free, and probably send some traffic your way too when they post ;) If I find some time today I'll try to look up your blog and check your stories out two. I do reviews and stuff on short fiction that I enjoy, and I need to do more of that stuff, so always scouring for new authors to interview and engage with. My contact info is all on my blog, www.writefarmlive.com
Would love to talk more about this with you.