Me right now:

crash%20and%20burn.gif

J. A. Rama

Master Plot Hydra Conqueror
Registered
Reaction score
Website
phractalreality.blogspot.com
I think Cobra's vibes came through my coffee this morning, as I do believe I found my Sisyphus prompt.

So what you're saying is, everyone on this thread is connected by a network of telepathic coffee.

This raises several important issues.

1. Is tea compatible? Must it be...upgraded?

2. Does my morning joe has precog powers?

3. Do coffee hackers exist?

Guys, we have a chance to change the world here. This could be the one thing that saves us against social collapse in the event of apocalypse and the imminent collapse of the Internets.

*still has no prompt*

paddismac

Parasite free since '09
Registered
Reaction score
I think Cobra's vibes came through my coffee this morning, as I do believe I found my Sisyphus prompt.

Ugh, yep, this^^

My prompt whacked me across the back of the head without warning, so it looks like I'll be inflicting myself on another innocent, unsuspecting giftee again this year.

Now I just need to revise, edit, and polish my prompt so it makes sense to someone other than myself.

And I'm giving serious side-eye to J.A. Rama. I may refer to you as Jaramabard for awhile. Going from old name to new name in one fell swoop is more than my tiny ungulate brain can process.

tiddlywinks

Chaser of Shineyyyy Plot Bunnies
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Trying to Remember Where I Stashed My Muse
Website
www.elainewitt.com
So what you're saying is, everyone on this thread is connected by a network of telepathic coffee.

This raises several important issues.

1. Is tea compatible? Must it be...upgraded?

2. Does my morning joe has precog powers?

3. Do coffee hackers exist?

Guys, we have a chance to change the world here. This could be the one thing that saves us against social collapse in the event of apocalypse and the imminent collapse of the Internets.

*still has no prompt*

That sounds like an amazing prompt.

J. A. Rama

Registered
Reaction score
Website
Jaramabard sounds like the name of a sort of shady scoundrelly ratty wandering perpetually grinning minstrel character in a humorous epic fantasy who is always up to no good and strikes that special brand of fear known as 'oh no, not again' into the hearts of respectable innkeepers whenever he shows up in the village, and who might or might not actually be a terrible singer, but who is beloved because he always has the best adventure stories, which might or might not be real, or maybe he just lies a lot.

This I approve of.

loki_evil_grin.gif

This is actually my face right now.

Make way! Make way for the great and terrible Jaramabard! All hail Jaramabard the Teller of Tales, Jaramabard the Magnificent, Jaramabard the Drinker of Too Much Coffee!

Last edited:

Kitkitdizzi

Don't feed the critters
Registered
Reaction score
Jaramabard sounds like the name of a sort of shady scoundrelly ratty wandering perpetually grinning minstrel character in a humorous epic fantasy who is always up to no good and strikes that special brand of fear known as 'oh no, not again' into the hearts of respectable innkeepers whenever he shows up in the village, and who might or might actually be a terrible singer, but who is beloved because he always has the best adventure stories, which might or might not be real, or maybe he just lies a lot.

This I approve of.

loki_evil_grin.gif

Make way! Make way for the great and terrible Jaramabard! All hail Jaramabard the Teller of Tales, Jaramabard the Magnificent, Jaramabard the Drinker of Too Much Coffee!

Dammit.

*Grabs Hatchet of +2 Defense Against Plot Bunnies*

J. A. Rama

Registered
Reaction score
Website
What's interesting is that J. A. Rama and Bard are both aspects of my public identity, and yet, I picture Jaramabard as a different gender and ethnicity from me as well as looking completely different from me and having a way different personality.

That sounds like an amazing prompt.

Coffee works for everything.

Seriously though, things are happening in my head of ways to turn drugs into ways of meshing biological and artificial matter into impromptu galactic networks.

No wonder everyone in Deus Ex Machina is always high.

Dammit.

*Grabs Hatchet of +2 Defense Against Plot Bunnies*

Wow, that's awesome. My only defense is insanity.

paddismac

Parasite free since '09
Registered
Reaction score
Jaramabard sounds like the name of a sort of shady scoundrelly ratty wandering perpetually grinning minstrel character in a humorous epic fantasy who is always up to no good and strikes that special brand of fear known as 'oh no, not again' into the hearts of respectable innkeepers whenever he shows up in the village, and who might or might not actually be a terrible singer, but who is beloved because he always has the best adventure stories, which might or might not be real, or maybe he just lies a lot.

This I approve of.

loki_evil_grin.gif

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs: Excellent! My work here is done! :Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:

KateSmash

this was a triumph
Registered
Reaction score
And Jaramabard has become this year's sparkling goats.

*Stuffs plot bunnies in the corner.*

I approve mightily of this.

*sits and waits patiently on her prompt*

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Even though I have absolutely no idea what any of you are talking about (although I did read back a bit to try and figure it out), I'm still excited for another story swap. If I could just come up with a prompt....

E.F.B.

Stories, stories everywhere
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I'm feeling more confident about joining now. Still need to find a prompt though... *attacks Pinterest cuz I like pretty picture prompts*