NaNoWriMo Winners Thread 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoffeeBeans

Registered
Reaction score
I dinged last night at our end-of-month event... even better, all of the nanos who came to finish made it over the line. That's the way to an ML's heart. No Nano Left Behind. :e2salute:

atthebeach

In my happy place
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Wow you all are amazing!

i did make it, whew! But I had to add to the "validate me" late thread there because I couldn't validate myself on time, so it will take a while to see my certificate (they said we could switch time zones to do it but I believe it's past that by now Dec 1- no areas left still in Nov 30.

But that's ok! I didn't finish my novel though, but I've been in the hospital since mid November, so I'm proud to just have done the words I did, and my goal as Christmas present to myself is to get the full draft done.

Thanks all all for the encouragement, and I'm so proud of you all! And we have some fast writers here, wow!

Last edited:

MeghS

Registered
Reaction score
I did it! I ended up only writing 11 out of 30 days because life but I somehow still managed 50k. ::trophy::

I learned that an outline is WONDERFUL and I ended up with a mostly completed draft (I skipped to the end when I got close to 50k).

I also learned that I am capable of writing A LOT in a little time when I do have an outline. My biggest one-day word count was 18,711. ::jaw:: Before this year, my record was around 6,000 so this was a HUGE revelation for me!

Now it's time to edit!

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
I won 2 days before the end! Which was good, because it was right before a bunch of shifts and I was barely able to write on the last 2 days. I also managed to write every single day in November! I've never done that before.

I did it! I ended up only writing 11 out of 30 days because life but I somehow still managed 50k. ::trophy::

I learned that an outline is WONDERFUL and I ended up with a mostly completed draft (I skipped to the end when I got close to 50k).

I also learned that I am capable of writing A LOT in a little time when I do have an outline. My biggest one-day word count was 18,711. ::jaw:: Before this year, my record was around 6,000 so this was a HUGE revelation for me!

Now it's time to edit!

Oh my god, that's amazing! How did you write so much in one day? You're the Flash.

Tamlyn

fish skeleton
Registered
Reaction score
Congrats to everyone who made it to 50k, everyone who made it to their own personal counts, and everyone who just plain made it somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.