The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Still Looking

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Question STILL LOOKING

Anyone out there ever hear of:
    Ethan Ellenberg Literary or
    3 Seas Literary
    If so will they accept new writers?

I write stuff and break boards. dragonjax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver King
    Are you referring to Kristin Nelson? If so, she's wholly legit. (I'm not an expert on these affairs, however, so please wait for 2nd and 3rd opinions.)

You can visit her blog here: http://pubrants.blogspot.com/
    Kristin Nelson is FABULOUS, as well as completely legitimate. I highly recommend her. As already noted, there is no relation to the other Nelson.
    Last edited by dragonjax; 05-02-2006 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Made an additional comment
    "Undying Love," a short story by Jackie Kessler in FANTASY FOR GOOD - a charity anthology to help fight colon cancer

I write stuff and break boards. dragonjax's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKOTA
    Anyone out there ever hear of:
    Ethan Ellenberg Literary or
    3 Seas Literary
    If so will they accept new writers?
    I know Ethan very well -- he represents, among others, bestselling author MaryJanice Davidson.

3 Seas is headed, I believe, by Michelle Grajkowski, who represents bestselling author Katie MacAlister, among others.

For more information, you should look at the agencies' websites, which you can find by Googling.

EDIT: Please note that this particular post, as well as my response, should probably be moved to its own topic in the Beware forum; this isn't related to the 20 Worst topic here...
    Last edited by dragonjax; 05-02-2006 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Made an additional comment
    "Undying Love," a short story by Jackie Kessler in FANTASY FOR GOOD - a charity anthology to help fight colon cancer

Talking kristen nelson

thanks to eveybody that responded. I really appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjax
    Kristin Nelson is FABULOUS, as well as completely legitimate. I highly recommend her. As already noted, there is no relation to the other
    Nelson.

Gone
    Ladies and gentlemen, check the Index for information on agents not listed here. If you don't find the agent you're looking for in the Index, start a new thread rather than ask about them in this one. That makes indexing much easier for our beloved CaoPaux.
    Last edited by Aconite; 05-02-2006 at 10:39 PM.
    Winner of Uncle Jim's Whoo Hoo Super Writer Award and Nomad's Most Use of Vowels in a Screen Name Award as well as Maryn's Only Person on AW Whose Name Anagrams to "I, Octane," "Act I (One)" and "Nice tao" Award in addition to batgirl's Culpeper Award for Botanically Erudite Screen Name plus awatkins' AW's Most Creative Srounger [sic] of Rep Points Award not to mention azbikergirl's Arizona Most Awarded Writer Award and also Dawno's Most Interesting Signature Line Award

Writer Beware Goddess Absolute Sage victoriastrauss's Avatar
    I've split this off from the 20 Worst thread, where it didn't belong. I'd add a plea about posting things to appropriate threads, but like Aconite's plea about checking the Index, I know that few people would pay attention.

- Victoria (feeling grumpy today)

Wink STILL LOOKING

I apologize for dropping it in the wrong thread victoria, it will not happen again I am new at this.