AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Pub svcs] Tellwell Talent, Inc.

Preparing for winter VeryBigBeard's Avatar

[Pub svcs] Tellwell Talent, Inc.

They'll help you with publishing... for $1500 and up, complete with extra fees for everything from Amazon Look Inside to a 25% "service fee" for ordering your own books. Avoid. There's just too much to list. If you want to full run-down, here's the link.

It just so happened to cycle through the Google ad on AW's masthead. Didn't see it listed so I thought I'd create a stub here, just in case anyone looks them up.

Always good to remember that reputable publishers don't generally advertise by Google ad.

practical experience, FTW
    Quote Originally Posted by VeryBigBeard View Post
    They'll help you with publishing... for $1500 and up, complete with extra fees for everything from Amazon Look Inside to a 25% "service fee" for ordering your own books. Avoid. There's just too much to list. If you want to full run-down, here's the link.

It just so happened to cycle through the Google ad on AW's masthead. Didn't see it listed so I thought I'd create a stub here, just in case anyone looks them up.

Always good to remember that reputable publishers don't generally advertise by Google ad.
    OH MY GOODNESS. LOL! If I had $1,500 and up to invest, I would have used the money for a nice holiday somewhere. LOL!