Happy Halloween!

Silva

saucy
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is the first Halloween we've celebrated in any way, shape or form, and one of my kids came into my room this morning about as excited as if it were Christmas morning. :tongue haha.

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
I remember when my kiddos would dress up like the little monsters they truly were. *sigh* Such fond memories. Teens just go to parties. Though it is easier to scare them now. I don't even need a costume. I just show up unannounced at the party, and it's like Halloween magic, they become equal parts mortified and terrified.

I have a crapload of candy I can't eat, so I better see some trick-or-treaters tonight. If they don't show up at my door, I will be chasing them with candy in the streets.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

sockycat

Registered
Reaction score
I was so excited to have trick or treaters for the first time because I moved from the middle of the woods to a busy area. There are so many kids in my complex. There's a playground 200 ft from my unit. I bought forty dollars worth of candy. And did I get trick or treaters? Nope. Not one. I am so sad. And I have so much candy now. Do kids not trick or treat anymore?!?!

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
seems like in my area/neighborhood...the theme was...those that passed out candy sat outside with a bonfire going in the driveway....will the ones getting the candy....walked....except for these two kids i saw, using their power wheels to go down the sidewalk, then they'd get out and walk up the driveway a bit....LOL genius!