Expanded Table of Contents Citations?

GardeningMomma

Enough about me.
Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys. It has been quite a long time since I've been on here. I searched for the answer to this, but had trouble finding it. Apologies if it's here somewhere. I

have to send out a proposal. In the expanded table of contents and/or sample chapters, do I need to include my citations? How would I go about doing that on the TOC?

It won't be difficult to do if I need to. I just don't know the format for the TOC as I haven't actually written the final chapters and I don't know what research I will actually include. I have the research done, but obviously the writing may change a bit. I suspect it wouldn't be an issue to include the footnotes on the sample chapters even if they didn't want/need them.

Thanks!!

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
Am a little confused as to how citations would be needed in a table of contents, or any proposal material other than the sample chapters if they would have these citations in their published form. I think you would be safe to leave it out.

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"-- a Sikh greeting)

There's no need for citations in the expanded TOC...unless you're putting your citations at the end. In that case, you simply put End Notes or whatever to indicate where the citations will go.

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal