Gday

Lloyd84

Experiencing an analog of reality
Registered
Reaction score
Hello to you all from the great Down Under. I've been a lurker here for far too long, so the time has come to emerge from the shadows. I've been writing, on and off, for a few years now. Recently I started attending university and have enrolled in creative writing, which has been absolutely brilliant. It's put me in touch with the biggest thing I used to struggle with, namely actually being creative, getting that spark of an idea and those first words on the page. I still have a vast amount to learn, and experience to gain, but now that I can (and I do!) write every day, it feels like I have a solid chance at producing work others may want to read.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Lloyd

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

L. Y.

Thread surfer and virtual bartender
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Water Cooler. :welcome: