AW Amazon Affiliate Store

Editing for authors: because every writer needs a good editor.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Game: Your MC's Voice (NaNo 2016 version)

Threaded View

User titleless AW Moderator Sage's Avatar

Game: Your MC's Voice (NaNo 2016 version)

How to play the voice game: The first post will ask a question (in my character's voice, which I will now create ). The next author will answer that question in their character's voice, and then ask a new question, also in that character's voice. And it will go on.

I suggest putting the character's name at the beginning of your answer, just in case you play with multiple characters and the others playing are really following along.

If multiple people post before you do, don't stress about it. If you have a choice in questions that haven't been answered thanks to cross-posting, pick your favorite or answer a bunch.

Don't be afraid to have expansive answers to really get in your character's head and develop their motivations and emotions and even their storyline. It's okay if you don't have their voice down yet. The game's all about developing your character.

---

Hale: I'm always interested in what people are looking for in the next show. What'll entertain you?
    Last edited by Sage; 10-15-2016 at 05:29 AM. Reason: Wayward apostrophe
    Feel free to check out my Countdown to 2018 Flash Fiction Challenge thread (password: flashed)

Being with Ray is the only time I can catch my breath. Even in those times when he makes me lose it.