Game: Your MC's Voice (NaNo 2016 version)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arikdiver

Making magic with words
Registered
Reaction score
Wren:

To be honest, I'm not the most trusting of people, so I guess the better question would be how does someone earn my trust? The answer is: with difficulty. Agree with me on the important stuff and back me up in arguments with others who are less informed. Prove that you're on my side by backing up your words with action. Be there for me with food and alcohol when I'm feeling like shit. Make me laugh. Catch me when I fall. Most importantly, if I tell you a secret, or you happen upon one, you better damn well keep it.

Trust is one of those things I don't think I can give back to someone once it's lost. It's something I am quite conscious of. I've lost a few friends over the years...

Has anyone ever betrayed you?

Engliman

In transatlantic accent hell.
Registered
Reaction score
Talbot

Well, if you count my dad taking the side of my bullies every time I get beaten up, or my mum always siding with him even when I know she knows he's just being a total dick then yeah, I've been betrayed big time. But that's fine, whatever. I figure the odds are in my favor that he'll die before me at least, and I don't have to see him as much anymore.

God, what a douche.

What do you want to happen tomorrow?

DarienW

Registered
Reaction score
Talbot

What do you want to happen tomorrow?

Susan:

What I want to happen and what will happen are two separate things! Either way I'd love to nail my perps ASAP! I'm still on my proving grounds, so I really need it!

Do you like to work in a team or do you prefer to work alone?

arikdiver

Making magic with words
Registered
Reaction score
Wren:

Working in a team and working alone both have their benefits. I work in a team environment. I couldn't do what I do without the input of others, despite the fact we don't always agree. On the other hand, I do like working alone, fiddling with circuitry and feeling a sense of accomplishment when something works the way I alone intended it to.

That's in a professional sense. On a more personal level, I prefer to work on my own. It's easier to keep secrets that way, and myself and others safe. The only exception to this is my brother, who I trust 100%, and maybe Tasha, though it's better for us both that she doesn't know everything.

Do you have a best friend and who is it?

Jade Rothwell

rolling dice
Registered
Reaction score
1-61:

My best and only friend is Mildred. Or is friend the right word for us.... To be honest, I'm not really sure what we are. I guess, if I don't count her as a friend, the closest person I have is 1-55. I don't think he likes me very much though.

Do you have a favourite book?

DarienW

Registered
Reaction score
1-61:

Do you have a favourite book?

Susan:

Um, Red Dragon - Thomas Harris. I know, nothing fancy or literate, but a story about a serial killer goes a long way for me.

Do you have a guilty pleasure--something embarrassing to admit?

I know Baxter loves the Carpenters, which I find hysterical, not because I dislike them, it's just that he's so rough and yet likes music so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.