NaNoWriMo Usernames and Profile links 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sage

Currently titleless
Staff member
Registered
Reaction score
It probably seems like a little thing, but it is immensely easier on me bringing over a bunch of names to the first post if you do it the way the first people in this thread did it, where you make your user name the link instead of spelling out the web address separately.

I was like, "I already got you," but something must have gone wrong with my save because, sure enough, you're not right on the first post

Last edited:

atthebeach

In my happy place
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here I am:

atthebeach = atthebeach

ETA: I wish my "lifetime achievement" word count or whatever didn't stare at me though- a bit over 7,000 words, but I wasn't as prepared and life got in the way last year, so yeah.

I really think I can do the 50,000 this year, really! Hope no one judges based on last year- I almost wish it just said zero, like I didn't try and fail. Haha oh well, at least I'm getting excited about this year! Thanks for adding me to the list.

Last edited:

Mary Love

Registered
Reaction score
Mary Love = MaryLOL

Hoping to get 'er done this year. So far words are stuck in my brain and life is getting in the way. Typically a lucky month for me though; we'll see what November brings.

Gribba

Keep being awesome!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writing.gribba.dk
This will be my first time... not sure what to expect and not sure if I have the time but hey... why not try and see how it goes... :D
Gribba = Gribba

Status
Not open for further replies.