Critique on offer in aid of writersforrefugees

timewaster

present
Registered
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
it's a while since I posted here so I hope this isn't breaching any rules. A friend of mine is raising money for refugee charities by running an online auction. I am offering a full-length mss crit. I am a YA author so I was imagining a book of up to 80,000 words. The link is here https://authorsforrefugees.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/manuscript-critique-by-author-nm-browne/ please share if you know someone who might be interested. The deadline for bids is Monday.

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
There are so many really great things to buy in that auction!

Critiques by Emma Darwin, Debi Alper, and the crabbit old bat herself, Nicola Morgan. Excellent stuff.

Critiques and lunch with Sue Armstrong and Sophie Lambert, fabulous agents both.

Free books, too, and all sorts of writers offering to put you into their book. And for such a good cause. There's even a writers' retreat on offer.

timewaster

present
Registered
Reaction score
Deadline extended until tomorrow as there are some new offerings. ( my critique of up to 80,000 words of a novel is now up to £100)

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
This fundraising effort has been spectacular. It has raised over £20k, and everyone involved should pat themselves on the back.