How often is the post # (shown under the user's name) updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AKB

Registered
Reaction score
I am just getting back into serious writing (I had to put it on hold for unfortunate life events) and thought the best thing to do would be to read posts by others and comment if I had something I thought useful to add. However, while I have made several posts over the past few days my count hasn't changed. Are the counts updated periodically or real-time? My apologies for asking this question twice - - earlier today I submitted via the "contact us" button at the bottom then thought perhaps I should have posted the question here. Thank you for providing such a wonderful site!

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
I am just getting back into serious writing (I had to put it on hold for unfortunate life events) and thought the best thing to do would be to read posts by others and comment if I had something I thought useful to add. However, while I have made several posts over the past few days my count hasn't changed. Are the counts updated periodically or real-time? My apologies for asking this question twice - - earlier today I submitted via the "contact us" button at the bottom then thought perhaps I should have posted the question here. Thank you for providing such a wonderful site!

It's updated in almost real time; there may be a few minutes delay but not more than that.

You currently have a total of 88 posts. Two early posts from 2009 exist in the database but aren't indexed so you can't currently see them, but they're there, and are counted in your total post number.

Status
Not open for further replies.