Buy books by AWers

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Is your sci-fi short story burning up your hard drive? (No form letters!)

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Is your sci-fi short story burning up your hard drive? (No form letters!)

Hey, I'm working on issue #2 of Just A Minor Malfunction..., and always looking for more authors!

Style: Anything sci-fi (or maybe tales of the weird), PG-13 or less. Prefer 4,000 words or less, but not too strict. Very high quality editing, only good stories are published.

Pay: Authors split 50% of the earnings of the issue, based on formula. There's an indiegogo campaign (https://igg.me/at/JAMM02) and then I publish on Amazon. It's not a lot of money, but it is a good way for indie writers to get that first paying gig.

Submissions: send your story to michael.s.alter.author@gmail.com . No form letters ever, every story gets a review and constructive advice, even if it's not accepted.

Thanks in advance!

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin
    Hey hey hey!

The campaign for issue #3 of Just A Minor Malfunction... is up and running on Indiegogo at: https://igg.me/at/JAMM03 .

What does it mean for you? I'm looking for stories!! Send your sci-fi or spec-fic (or tales of the weird) story to me at michael.s.alter.author@gmail.com . Prefer 4000 words or less (a bit lenient), and PG-13 or less (not as lenient), and not doing swords & sorcery.
    JAMM... is a paid 'zine with high-quality editing (yeah, I might be a little fussy with your story, but I promise a good product), where funds from the campaign are shared with authors, 50% to authors based on formula.

Note that issue #2 included a story from someone seeing this in the forums!

Thanks again everyone, feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Michael