The AW Amazon Store
Buy books by AWers

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Brower Literary & Management

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Thumbs up Brower Literary & Management

Hi, sorry I'm new to posting on these threads. Mostly read them. I was curious if any one has heard from the Brower and Literary & Management? More specifically, Ms. Aimee Ashcraft? She was posted as a new agent on query tracker.

Thanks for any information!

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Here's a link: Brower Literary & Management

Founded by Kimberly Brower, who joined Rebecca Friedman Literary in 2014. I guess she's no longer there, even though her LinkedIn profile says she is. So this agency looks pretty brand-spankin' new.

There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...
    Last edited by mrsmig; 09-14-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    KINGLET: Coming in August 2017 from Fiery Seas Publishing!
    FISKUR: Releasing November 2017 from Fiery Seas!

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.

Sick and pale with grief. StoryofWoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmig View Post
    There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...
    Kimberly Brower represents numerous #1 NYT bestselling romance authors, both self- and Big 5 published, including Meredith Wild and Vi Keeland. I'd imagine that has something to do with it.
    Website (Probably NSFW, depending on how your place of work feels about girl butts and boy nipples. Now featuring free erotic stories.)
    Instagram (I mostly post pictures of food, flowers, and furbabies. Let's each other's stuff!)
    Twitter

“There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way of the imagination. But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't work.” ― Anaïs Nin, Henry And June