The AW Amazon Store
Buy Books by AWers!

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Brower Literary & Management

New Fish; Learning About Thick Skin

Thumbs up Brower Literary & Management

Hi, sorry I'm new to posting on these threads. Mostly read them. I was curious if any one has heard from the Brower and Literary & Management? More specifically, Ms. Aimee Ashcraft? She was posted as a new agent on query tracker.

Thanks for any information!

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Here's a link: Brower Literary & Management

Founded by Kimberly Brower, who joined Rebecca Friedman Literary in 2014. I guess she's no longer there, even though her LinkedIn profile says she is. So this agency looks pretty brand-spankin' new.

There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...
    Last edited by mrsmig; 09-14-2016 at 04:13 PM.
    KINGLET: Coming from FIERY SEAS PUBLISHING in August 2017

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.

Sick and pale with grief. StoryofWoe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmig View Post
    There's a plethora of male-torso covers on their home page. Not sure what that means, if anything...
    Kimberly Brower represents numerous #1 NYT bestselling romance authors, both self- and Big 5 published, including Meredith Wild and Vi Keeland. I'd imagine that has something to do with it.
    “There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way of the imagination. But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't work.” ― Anaïs Nin, Henry And June