NFL 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Chiefs! Chiefs! Chiefs! Down 24-3 and came back to win in OT. Never give up!!! :box:

Last edited:

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
I saw earlier today that some of the player could be getting fined for the shoes today. That makes me sigh as well. Pink is ok during cancer awareness, lost players number on the helmets is, remembering the fallen...not ok?

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry for your losses Miranda and Bob. Got stuck in the last 28 seconds of my game. *tears of frustration*

Last edited:

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
This is the very reason wine is NEVER the drink of choice on game day! I don't feel bad about yelling and cursing at the TV while drinking beer.
Yay for NY Giants! I also think Houston won their game, we are a group of the unluckys! Boo

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
And my sympathies to everyone else whose team lost.

When are they going to get rid of Cutler? Please, the Gods of Football, do something! I really don't want another season like the last one.

ElaineA

All about that action, boss.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.reneedominick.com
I saw earlier today that some of the player could be getting fined for the shoes today. That makes me sigh as well. Pink is ok during cancer awareness, lost players number on the helmets is, remembering the fallen...not ok?

The NFL can't take their cut of that, g2i. I do admit I'm surprised they haven't found a way yet. It's been 15 years, after all. /sarcasm

I saw a writer tweet yesterday "There are many, many teams that are more DEPRESSING. This team is stressful." about the Seahawks. I came out of the stadium determined to get back to hard core cardio. This team ain't for the faint of heart.

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
The first couple of weeks of the season are really tuff for me. So many teams I haven't liked in a long time, beating my faves, players I've always loved finding homes in new teams, having to hear my friend in Michigan brag about the Lions! AAAHHH!

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
It's 1am here and I was about to go to bed after watching the 1 hour highlight programme.

But I had to come back to say Fair Fecking Play to Colin Kapaernick. Well done mate.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure a lot of people disagree with you, Miranda, but I'm not one of them.

I've adopted an additional team this season as the Rams are back in LA. It's nice to have a fallback position. But this past week the Rams got blanked by the 49ers, while the Steelers did a number on the Skins. Big Ben had a great game, and I've never seen him come into a season looking so svelte. And D'Angelo Williams did a nice job standing in for Leveon Bell who's suspended for the first four weeks for failing to show up for a drug test. A fondness for the evil weed is thought to be the reason.

This week the Steelers host the Bengals in a repeat of the Wild Card game last season. I'm glad football's back. Now I hope to see some Fall weather, and I'll be a happy man. I wait for pro football every off-season to the point that now I think I've got to stuff myself with it and watch every game that's available to me. Kind of silly, 'cause half the time I find my mind wandering.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only one still watching NFL football this year? "Free Miranda!" the voices cry.

So, my team, my Steelers, got destroyed in Philly this week. Some brotherly love. And their QB, Wentz, looks like the real deal, and the focus could easily shift to the other part of the state. Whereas, our own mammoth QB, BIG Ben, had one of his special days, and really needed some alone time. Too bad the Eagle defensive line was not about to oblige. Can't blame Ben, entirely. Our OL was a mirage. It's Thursday tonight. don't know who's on, but I'll be there regardless. Good clean fun, and refuge for a troubled mind.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
Am I the only one still watching NFL football this year? "Free Miranda!" the voices cry.

So, my team, my Steelers, got destroyed in Philly this week. Some brotherly love. And their QB, Wentz, looks like the real deal, and the focus could easily shift to the other part of the state. Whereas, our own mammoth QB, BIG Ben, had one of his special days, and really needed some alone time. Too bad the Eagle defensive line was not about to oblige. Can't blame Ben, entirely. Our OL was a mirage. It's Thursday tonight. don't know who's on, but I'll be there regardless. Good clean fun, and refuge for a troubled mind.

I'm watching it too. I'm a Ravens fan and it's awesome the team has started 3-0 after last year's disaster of a season.

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Shadow, I remember you're a Ravens fan. We were on a thread together the year the Ravens took it all. I used to be Bebop on here, until I drifted off and by the time I came back I had another email address. The AFC North looks pretty competitive this year. I haven't caught the Ravens yet, but I think they have the Raiders this week, so maybe I'll get that game. Though, now that LA has an actual NFL team again, there are less slots available. I think the Steelers have the Chiefs, not sure who the Rams play.

Disa

Registered
Reaction score
Website
disawylde.wordpress.com
Falcons are winning! Falcons are winning!...Again!!!

I watch them every year until they lose 3 games in a row. Then I'm done. I've only ever watched a season all the way to the playoffs once :p

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
I'm watching the end of the Raiders/Ravens game. Raiders up by two with under six minutes left. Aaaaaand, Raiders turn the ball over...

bombergirl69

Registered
Reaction score
Well, it turns out the bears CAN win one!!!! Who knew???�� Not a particularly inspiring season so far, but its early days (i keep saying that) dh is a skins fan and was delighted to see RGIii go, luje we were to see grossman go!!

cmhbob

Did...did I do that?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bobmuellerwriter.com
Cowboys pulled one out, and at this rate, my Saints are going to be 0-4 for the second time in 4 years. Might be time for a chance in the Crescent City.

Holy CRAP! Saint's defense woke up for the last 5 minutes of the game!

Last edited:

Maze Runner

Registered
Reaction score
Bleh. It sucks losing but I guess you can't win them all.

That was a tough loss. Not to worry, the Ravens look good this year. I'm sure they'll give the Steelers and the Bengals all they want.

Steelers were all over the Chiefs last night. Just like the Eagles were all over them the week before. I never saw either one comin'. I'm finally convinced I was all wrong about Todd Haley's offense. Or maybe Ben has just gotten old and sedentary enough that the offense makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.