First article published!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unwillingadult

Registered
Reaction score
Now I realise that this is a minuscule achievement in comparison to what you have achieved, but still. As someone who took a long break from writing due to depression and other personal issues, it's nice to return to something, and then in such a short period of time have something published!
I got published in the Huffington Post, my piece is about social media, and how I feel it often gets a bad representation. You can view the article here
It is such a good feeling that they thought my work was good enough to publish, writing is such a passion of mine, but I have always been insecure about it. This has given me a much needed confidence boost, and the motivation to continue.

Megann

Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations. I really enjoyed reading your article and I agree with you. There are good and bad sides about social media and the bad sights often get highlighted in mainstream press. I am glad you wrote this to provide a different point of view. I have even used social media to draw attention to social issues on Facebook and Twitter, so there is that as well. I have also been banned for doing that by Facebook several times. I have never had such problems with Twitter, though unfortunately there it's also not always sunshine and rainbows.

vicky271

Registered
Reaction score
For the large population currently residing on the earth, only a small percent have achieved what you have. Congratulations!

Adelene May

Status
Not open for further replies.