• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Metamorph Publishing

PVish

Cat hair collector
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peevishpen.blogspot.com
From what I can tell, this company seems to have been established in 2014 to publish its founder's own books, and then took on other authors. It is having a "Summer Indie Book Awards" program with lots of books in lots of categories—including books by the company's founder in several categories. Apparently readers nominated books (lots of books!) and readers can vote. Not sure what the prizes are or what the deal is. Anyone else notice flapping red flags?

Lord_Champion

Registered
Reaction score
Ha! The red flags can be seen from a skyscraper. The founder's own books are in the contest? Let me guess, you pay to enter and the founder's books will "surprisingly" outdo the other books lol, taking the prize with flying colors.

PVish

Cat hair collector
Registered
Reaction score
Website
peevishpen.blogspot.com
Let me guess, you pay to enter and the founder's books will "surprisingly" outdo the other books lol, taking the prize with flying colors.
Oddly, you didn't have to pay to enter. Someone nominated one of my books, but I didn't know about it until recently. If books from that press do win, winners can brag about how many other books they had to defeat.