First Short Story Published!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaeZe

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I can't seem to get it to display. I'll try later, 'cause now I'm intrigued by "assembly language," definitely! Congrats, L. O'brien.
And howdy, TAMaxwell! :mad:

It's kind of in a weird format. If you see it but are unable to scroll down, for me I had to put my cursor over the bottom of the page and click on the arrow for next page rather than being able to scroll down.

It's really cool and it looks a bit prestigious:
Border Crossing is an annual literary and arts journal published online by the Lake Superior State University Creative Writing Program.

The writing is excellent and the concept intriguing, a cross between poetry and a short story.
I'm not positive if I'm seeing all of it or losing some because my OS is showing code where words should be. Is the epilogue just a couple lines of code or am I missing the words?

Last edited:

L. OBrien

Registered
Reaction score
Website
writingradically.wordpress.com
Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support.

I'm not positive if I'm seeing all of it or losing some because my OS is showing code where words should be. Is the epilogue just a couple lines of code or am I missing the words?

The prologue and the epilogue are both just code. In assembly language, those snippets of code are actually referred to as a prologue and an epilogue, and they're used to start initiate and exit a program, respectively. :)

Thanks for checking it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.