'Allo!

AHopper84

Registered
Reaction score
So, um, hi? New to the forum, discovered it via the nanowrimo forums. I've been writing on-and-off since high school, mostly fanfiction, mostly-mostly about a particular band I've been in love with since I was 12 (mmmbop...). I've recently-ish decided to make the leap to original fiction... or more like babystep, since one member of said band is used as the faceclaim for my mc. Genre of all my stories is/are romance/erotic romance/erotica (still not totally sure where the lines of distinction between the 3 are), of the m/m variety. I've got a few other original ideas brewing, but nothing that's ready to pop just yet. Almost done with the first draft of my novel, which I hope to have published (self or traditional, not sure which yet) by the end of next year.

About me - 32, living in Arizona (not by choice, long story) with my hubby and adorable almost-3 year old son. Originally from Connecticut, did a few stints at this college or that, moved around a bit. Working at Subway with dreams of eventually opening a japanese-kawaii-inspired cafe. Also planning on moving the family to Colorado sometime in the next few years. A lover of everything cute, collector of my little ponies (especially the 80s ones), japanese miniatures, funko pop! figures, and vinyl records. Just a wee bit scatterbrained (in case you couldn't tell). Internet junkie, night owl, always around to chat about whatever.

Glad to be here!

ChipsAhoyMcCoy

ريانن ✿ &#159
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW! :hi: I'm sure you'll find some people here able to answer any questions you have while trying to publish.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

Lillian_Blaire

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! I spent a year in Connecticut (Milford) and loved it. Anyway, glad to have you here.

grandma2isaac

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome! This is a great place to be when you have questions, or even when you just need to reach out. The threads are extremely informative. Enjoy your time here.