Sims Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
I still do. :) I still play Sims 1 and Sims 2. (Sims 3 was a drain on my cruddy computer, and I preferred Sims 2, so I have it uninstalled for now.)

I'm also playing Sims 4 and buying the packs for it. I have mixed feelings about it, like I did with Sims 3. It has some good stuff, but I feel it's lacking and limited compared to Sims 2 and Sims 3 (miss home businesses, Open For Business content, toddlers!!, and several Sims 3 creative tools like CASt, open world, etc). I still enjoy it, though. :)

Last edited:

Latina Bunny

Lover of Contemporary/Fantasy Romance (she/her)
Registered
Reaction score
I love 4! I already burned through the life aspirations. Now I am trying to reach the top of the career ladders.

Oh, wow! Very dedicated. :D I'm trying to get a Sim to progress in her Detective work, and another sim to progress the Doctor career.

I love the Doctor career especially. :) (I just love doing medical/healing/helping people kinds of actions in various games.)

I'm playing around with Spa Day and Kids Room content. I want to start playing with the Battle-Station Pokemon-ish thing from the Kids Room pack. Also trying to find a place to put the Puppet Theater, so the sim kids can put on a cute puppet show for the other sims. :)

I'm currently trying to get a sim to go to a restaurant with her adopted six nephews. (I think I will have to rearrange the tables so they can sit together, lol.)

Raindrop

Registered
Reaction score
I love Sims 2. I haven't played in a while yet, but I've been feeling that itch again recently!

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
i love the Sims series. oddly most of the time when i play the game...I just go into the build a house mode...and build houses in the neighborhoods. i would just love it and eagerly buy a version of the Sims if it was just the house building mode. i mean, i know i could go out and buy a blueprint maker program....but the art style and the ease of use of the Sims games...i'm too used to it. and prefer it.

a hilarious story... the first time ever i played...back in the Sims 1 heyday...i had a single father in a crappy house. one night about 2-3am...dad decided to get up and bbq in the backyard. he must have been sleep still cuz instead he just sets the back of the house on fire. his screaming wakes his kid up. and the kid wouldn't listen to me to go dial the fire service....and instead they but just stand at the edge of the fire and scream at it. luckily, the fire crew was automated and they showed up anyway and saved the day. after that, the dad never went in the back yard again.

Noizchild

Registered
Reaction score
Website
noizchild.neocities.org
i love the Sims series. oddly most of the time when i play the game...I just go into the build a house mode...and build houses in the neighborhoods. i would just love it and eagerly buy a version of the Sims if it was just the house building mode. i mean, i know i could go out and buy a blueprint maker program....but the art style and the ease of use of the Sims games...i'm too used to it. and prefer it.

a hilarious story... the first time ever i played...back in the Sims 1 heyday...i had a single father in a crappy house. one night about 2-3am...dad decided to get up and bbq in the backyard. he must have been sleep still cuz instead he just sets the back of the house on fire. his screaming wakes his kid up. and the kid wouldn't listen to me to go dial the fire service....and instead they but just stand at the edge of the fire and scream at it. luckily, the fire crew was automated and they showed up anyway and saved the day. after that, the dad never went in the back yard again.

I have found some twisted Sim stories. Whew!

c.m.n.

Beary cute ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Registered
Reaction score
I'm also getting an itch to play TS2 again, but when I used to "play" I never really played at all. Instead, I would mod the heck out of my world, build beautiful houses inside and out, and write stories with Sims as a platform.

This time, I'm thinking of getting Sims 4 to play the game, not mod it for stories. :)

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
just recently i went out and finally got into Sims 4. it's so good to be back in this game. i feel a little rusty though on house building...LOL
but i heard today the Vampires expansion was released. gonna have to get that one! LOL time to get our Sim on!

Morri

Registered
Reaction score
I used to love Sims, but I stopped at 2. I want to get back into it, but I have a MacBook Air (early 2015) and I don't think Sims 4 will play well on it. :cry:

I have a funny story too: When I was kid my family had one computer in the dining room where I played Sims 1. So it was probably sometime in the evening because my mom was home from work, but in the game it was night time. While my sim was sleeping a robber came into the house. I ran out of the dining room to my mom's room and told her, quite seriously, that there was a strange man in the house. Of course she freaks out until she realizes that I'm talking about a game. I don't remember it that well, but to this day she still mentions it. I feel a little bad about it whenever I think of it, haha.

RaiscaraAvalon

Lost In The Realms
Registered
Reaction score
Website
raiscara-avalon.typepad.com
I love The Sims! The Sims 2 is my favorite, though I did buy The Sims 4 and some packs to go with it, I just haven't played it yet as I'm waiting for my desktop to find a home. I hear that Sims 4 doesn't work very well on laptops.

Now I want to play!

Frankie007

Registered
Reaction score
I love The Sims! The Sims 2 is my favorite, though I did buy The Sims 4 and some packs to go with it, I just haven't played it yet as I'm waiting for my desktop to find a home. I hear that Sims 4 doesn't work very well on laptops.

Now I want to play!

i play mine on a laptop....and it's just fine. all my sims games were pretty much played on laptops except i think sims 1....for a short time....

MySummerJob

Registered
Reaction score
I loved the Sims series, I wish there were more games like it to try out (If anyone knows some please let me know).

I enjoy Sims 1, but especially enjoyed Sims 2 with all those mods you could install. Then the Sims 3 came out with that open world, and I loved it even more... Unfortunately I need to get a better gaming PC before I can fully enjoy it. As for Sims 4? Eh, I'm not a fan of the regression of the franchise. I wish they would have sat on the title a bit longer before releasing it so they could fully flesh it out, and not look so bad when it came to missing key features.

Status
Not open for further replies.