YA Bound Book Tours?

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
Has anyone used YA Bound Book Tours for promoting their book, or know anyone who has used them and recommended them?

I'm currently considering trying out their service for my next book. I've heard of doing blog tours as being one way to help promote your book, and they also have a Review Query service that sounds nice if it shows results.

This is their site: http://yaboundbooktours.blogspot.com/

havefaith22

Registered
Reaction score
Hello! I used YA Bound Book Tours for my December release. I found them extremely nice, helpful, and organized. The way the process works is that they put your book up on their site and request blogs/review sites sign up for your tour if they're interested. They can either do a Q&A, write a review, or just promote it. I had about 25 sites sign up and out of those 25, only about 5 posted reviews. Some put their reviews on Goodreads as well as their blog. The rest just listed the cover and blurb, which isn't that great because many of these review sites promote multiple books in one day, which pushes your book down to the bottom of the page really quick. I'm not sure if it's worth the money. It depends what you're looking to achieve. One good thing that comes out of the tour is that if someone googles your book, it'll show up in many places due to all the sites it's been promoted on. :)

Last edited:

Old Hack

Such a nasty woman
Super Moderator
Absolute Sage
Registered
Reaction score
By all means help out our members, havefaith, but please don't use AW as a promotional venue for your review blog. Thanks.

havefaith22

Registered
Reaction score
After looking back at this post, I agree, it's not the place. I'll edit my reply right now. :)

SBibb

Registered
Reaction score
Website
sbibb.wordpress.com
Hello! I used YA Bound Book Tours for my December release. I found them extremely nice, helpful, and organized. The way the process works is that they put your book up on their site and request blogs/review sites sign up for your tour if they're interested. They can either do a Q&A, write a review, or just promote it. I had about 25 sites sign up and out of those 25, only about 5 posted reviews. Some put their reviews on Goodreads as well as their blog. The rest just listed the cover and blurb, which isn't that great because many of these review sites promote multiple books in one day, which pushes your book down to the bottom of the page really quick. I'm not sure if it's worth the money. It depends what you're looking to achieve. One good thing that comes out of the tour is that if someone googles your book, it'll show up in many places due to all the sites it's been promoted on. :)

Thanks for letting me know how it went for you. I've been thinking about trying their book blast instead of a tour, but I'm not sure how much mileage it will get. Hadn't thought about the idea that if someone googles the book, it's more likely to show up in more places. :)