• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

RamRamPublishing / Rambunctious Ramblings Publishing

ohheyyrach77

Awesome.
Registered
Reaction score
Just a small update, they were definitely unskilled amateurs and their "publishing" company has closed it's doors.

I agree with everything, RESEARCH agents and publishing companies! Always, always, always!

mschmidt

Registered
Reaction score
Oh my god I just checked their website and saw that RRPI is closed - WOW. Why couldn't they have come clean and told us they were closing? Why did they have to make me feel like an idiot? Far out. Karma hey

UnbearableLight

Registered
Reaction score
A bit over a month to go from trawling #pit2pub to no longer a going concern. Wow. That speaks to me of either ignorance regarding their financial position (a bad sign) or of bad faith (yikes).

I'm sorry for all the authors and artists affected. :(

mschmidt

Registered
Reaction score
I think they only lasted 12 months. I've just checked and they've closed eveything, the twitter account @RamPubInc, Aaron Hughe's personal twitter and their 'Rambling Writer's Cafe' facebook group that had 1,000 members. I bet they just wanted to escape entirely from all the angry authors & writers about to come knocking on their door. Hopefully this guy never enters the publishing industry again and sticks to real estate

mschmidt

Registered
Reaction score
Ah yes i did eventually find his twitter again!! He changed it recently to @authorhuey (though he hasn't posted in about a month), he's probably taking a break to get away from all the questions about what happened lol