AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: [Publishing svcs] BookCaliber

practical experience, FTW akaria's Avatar

[Publishing svcs] BookCaliber

I was researching new promo sites and came across this company. http://www.bookcaliber.com/

This is the first time a company has left me absolutely speechless. There's so much bad here I can't believe someone recommended them and BookBub in the same sentence.

Spelling errors throughout the site. No info about who runs the company. Company sells awards. No examples or testimonials of their publishing services. Pricing structure that makes no sense. $25 for an ebook cover. $100 to publish on Amazon.

You know durian, the stinky fruit? Sit next to a lady with a bag full of those before using Book Caliber.
    Pre-Order Other Worlds, a Sci-Fi Romance & Paranormal Romance Box Set

I tweet!
    Blog

Goodreads Amazon Kobo
    Nook Apple Google Play

Dearie me. That spelling really isn't very good.

Book awards on your cover help provide social proof and peek the interest of potential readers.
    Copyright and Discliamer
    They also have an outlook.com email address, which is not terribly professional.

That's a whole orchard of durian!

Write. Write. Writey Write Write. mrsmig's Avatar
    Would you buy a cover from a company that doesn't display any of their covers on their own website?

So much wrong with this one.
    KINGLET: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    FISKUR: Now available from Fiery Seas Publishing: Amazon Barnes & Noble iBooks Kobo
    STONEKING: Releasing February 20, 2018 from Fiery Seas Publishing

My Website:
    www.donnamigliaccio.com

And the occasional Tweet.

Mostly Harmless SuperModerator CaoPaux's Avatar
    And *poof*, it's gone.
    ICAO
    ---------

Censorship always defeats its own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion. -- Henry Steele Commager
    Achievers strive for excellence. Perfectionists drive themselves to extinction. -- A Grapple A Day
    I've never known any trouble that an hour's reading didn't assuage. -- Charles DeSecondat

II 2016: 2017: