Gribba

Keep being awesome!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
writing.gribba.dk
Hve margir íslendingar eru hér?

Just for the fun of it... Had to do this... :p

had to see if there was anyone that was able to speak Icelandic on this forum... (or danish... I do understand Swedish and Norwegian but don't write it).

:hooray:

Inspie

Tea and cats and tea and cats...
Registered
Reaction score
Not from Iceland, unfortunately, BUT knowing a little Swedish I was able to make out what you asked. :)

My husband and I are traveling to Reykjavik for the first time in November and are very excited to visit! I'm mostly Swedish and he's mostly Norwegian (with a dash of German and French thrown into the mix), so we're excited to be somewhere that'll feel more like "home" to us, considering our heritages. :)

Anywho! Hello! And now I'll leave so other people who actually live in Iceland or speak the language can pop by. XD

AW Admin

Administrator
Registered
Reaction score
Hve margir íslendingar eru hér?

Just for the fun of it... Had to do this... :p

had to see if there was anyone that was able to speak Icelandic on this forum... (or danish... I do understand Swedish and Norwegian but don't write it).

:hooray:

Icelandic always looks like Old Norse spelled funny, to me.

Albdantesque

Banned
Reaction score
How does it feel to say "I write" in a country where everyone writes?

I always had this question, and may visit Iceland one day (just to find the answer...)

IngviSnædal

Registered
Reaction score
Er það samt ekki alltaf þannig að þegar við íslendingar gögnum í alþjóðleg samfélög á netinu verðum við að komast að því hvort það séu ekki alveg örugglega fleyri íslendingar á svæðinu? :D
Og svo sé ég líka að við erum bæði staðsett í Danmörku. Skondið! :)