Multiple personality hair disorder or Hello

Tohubohu

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I'm Amanda, Mand, Boss lady, Sweetie or "Oi you" dependent on who's addressing me but I answer to most names that aren't offensive and, to be honest, even then I'll probably reply.

I'm a 34 year old from Cheshire in the UK with multiple personality hair syndrome. No children but the husband and the cat more than make up for that. This is my first time in the site.

I'm trying to develop my writing habit so I can each that special place where the words actually flow without the need for sleep deprivation or mind altering chemicals. Not that I ever partake in the later.

I'm starting a course in October on creative writing and have realised I'm out of practice so I'm hoping this forum will give me the jump start I need. I currently dabble in fanfiction however I know that's a sware word around here so please, forget I mentioned it.

Looking forward to meeting you all and sharing a creative passion.

Mand

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
welcome.gif

Take some time and read the Newbie Guide and the Stickies found
at the top of Forum pages. They are your best guide to learning about
Absolute Write.

Please read the FAQ about posting photos.

In fact we have lots of brilliant FAQs check them out.

Members who want to start a thread in Share Your Work to have work critiqued need
50 posts. Don’t make a mad dash to reach your 50 posts. That is frowned upon and can lead to your posts being deleted.
Take some time to greet fellow newbies, critique other members’ works, or join a discussion.

Announcements, Events and Self Promotion is for active members only. All obvious spam will be deleted on sight!

andrewchapin

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I had enough hair to have multiple personality hair disorder...

Welcome, Tohubohu! What genre(s) do you write/enjoy?

Snowstorm

Baby plot bunneh sniffs out a clue
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome, Mand! I understand the multiple personality hair as I have a preference of short hair that's sadly sprinkled with four cowlicks. See you 'round the boards!

Tohubohu

Registered
Reaction score
I wish I had enough hair to have multiple personality hair disorder...

Welcome, Tohubohu! What genre(s) do you write/enjoy?

I'm quite eclectic when it comes to genre. I tend to sit firmly in the Fantasy/SF camp when reading. Writing tends to be gen but I do have an idea that's been brewing for a while for a distopian novel.

Thanks for the :welcome:

Shaba

Registered
Reaction score
Welcome Tohubohu. Nothing wrong with fanfiction. We have many members who write fanfiction. Almost all forms of writing are welcome here:)

Mellist

Registered
Reaction score
Hi Mand!

Know what you mean about hair! I was lucky and found a good hair dresser that just makes hair with its own personality work. And I have had so many different styles over the years, I have lots of expereince for when I am writing (I even shaved my head a couple times for cancer research fundraising).