Naked Woman Escapes Captivity

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/...after-captivity-beating-in-pottsvil/21422670/

Woman runs out of apartment naked. Woman runs, battered bleeding and bruised into nearby business for help, police find evidence of her ordeal...

... Man still doesn't believe it happened.

Hess can't get the image out of her head, remembering there wasn't an inch of the battered and naked woman's body that wasn't bruised.

"Oh, my gosh, my heart just broke," said Hess. "She was totally bruised, she had a big gash on her head. She had a little blanket she was holding over her. It was absolutely horrible."

As horrible as this incident sounds, some have doubts such terrifying events went on.

"I was here Saturday, Sunday, Monday. I walked into the house and there was nothing going on," said Harry Haughney.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness she was able to get help. As for the alleged witness who saw nothing, interesting how the police found enough evidence to substantiate the accusations. It's just my opinion, but he's either involved, or just trying a come up with a bullshit cover story on the assailants behalf.

Zoombie

Dragon of the Multiverse
Registered
Reaction score
Thank goodness she was able to get help. As for the alleged witness who saw nothing, interesting how the police found enough evidence to substantiate the accusations. It's just my opinion, but he's either involved, or just trying a come up with a bullshit cover story on the assailants behalf.

Either that or he's as completely unobservant as me.

But that's like...legendary levels of obtuse stupidity.

frimble3

Heckuva good sport
Registered
Reaction score
Or, willful blindness. If the upstairs neighbour is kind of sketchy and has loud fights and stuff going on, after a while you do your best to tune it out. Because if you don't, you might have to get involved with said sketchy person and who knows how that's going to end?
(Admittedly I know nothing about that poor woman's assailant, there's not even the fairly standard 'suspect was known to police', but, really, normal people don't take women captive and just beat on them with various objects.)

Last edited: