Reaction score
The boys (with their cousin) got into grandpa's landscape pond to cool down

100_1362-1.jpg

The boys after grandpa helped them get out

100_1371.jpg

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
They really didn't get in any trouble. But after they got out they needed a new scheme. Getting out spoiled their fun. Time to think up something new. :)

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Ha! Great pics, Stew!

I was going through mine and found this one of my Jase...it's one of my all-time faves, taken just a couple months ago.

Jaseonslide.jpg

euclid

Where did I put me specs?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jjtoner.com
Hey fishy! Great pics. Why are kids always so happy? It seems growing up is a process of gradually losing that inherent good humour that we're born with...

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I don't think that children are across-the-board happy. They're just little manic depressives. Two minutes after that shot, it's just as likely that they were wailing down the third horseman of the apocalypse, because their ice cream fell on the ground.

With age comes wrinkles, arthritis, and a coping mechanism or two.

I swear, it's a good thing toddlers are small and weak. Otherwise, I'm pretty sure they'd be unstoppable killing machines.

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Hey fishy! Great pics. Why are kids always so happy? It seems growing up is a process of gradually losing that inherent good humour that we're born with...
I'm pretty sure disappointments, both large and small, tend to grind us down after a while. Most younger kids don't have that much to look forward to, so they naturally have a better outlook and can smile at just about anything.

But like Perks said, they can be less than jovial at times. I like to capture those moments, too. :)

Brady5-25-09-2018-2.jpg

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Brady5-25-09-2018-2.jpg

CAPTION: Don't make me smell that smelly fish anymore, Grandpa!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
CAPTION: Don't make me smell that smelly fish anymore, Grandpa!
She calls me Papoo. Sometime she confuses the name with poo-poo, since she's being potty trained, but I know the difference. She'll say, "I Papoo, poo-poo!" and I know just where to take her.

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
She calls me Papoo. Sometime she confuses the name with poo-poo, since she's being potty trained, but I know the difference. She'll say, "I Papoo, poo-poo!" and I know just where to take her.

:roll:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Today is my littlest one's bday, so here's a pic of him eating cake and NOT making a mess of himself. :D

GabeBday4.jpg

And you know how sometimes you take a really cool picture without meaning to?

CuteCurls.jpg

robeiae

Touch and go
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
thepondsofhappenstance.com
When I was in college, I used to--kinda--live at this one bar in the evenings. It had live entertainment: a one man band act whose name was Brooks. Many moons later, my wife actually had Brooks and his band (which had come later) play at my 40th birthday party.

Anyway, Brooks has uploaded some old videos from the late eighties of the scene at this bar. I'm in a number of them--and know pretty much everyone in all of them--so I thought I'd share one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WwffRutKo

Now, parts of me are in a few shots, throughout. But the end shot is of me and a young lady (named Fay) walking through the bar.

Feel free to take cheap shots...

:D

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Nice jeans, Rob. Acid wash...so...*snicker* I was surprised to see you didn't have a mullet, though. I was convinced you would. I am disappointed.

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Oh soo many pictures to share... This was in the Paris in Vegas at new years.
IMG_3318.jpg

Pic someone took of us while we were making out, so we posed for the picture.
IMG_3324.jpg

this one isn't a family picture but how often do you get to see somthing like this!!!!
IMG_3373.jpg

This is my niece. My sister had herself a hella cute kid. Too bad the daddy isn't such a great guy. it happens though... what can you do, doesn't make her any less adorable!
IMG_2297.jpg

Seth when we went to the Polynesian cultural center last year.
PICT7218.jpg

NOT A PHOTO CHOP! MOUI MILK!
IMG_1986.jpg

This photo was a little staged.. pic is about two years old. Opal just had 4 puppies about a month ago. I actually got to see her have them, was visiting Cally for Bren's convention at the Beverly hilton...
IMG_0035.jpg

At my ALS (airmen leadership school) graduation
IMG_0067.jpg

And the last one, all three kids last year in oct. They have grown a lot since then. The lady is one of their teachers. The boys are twins believe it or not.
IMG_0267.jpg

Hope the pics where fun. :)

Sarita

carpe noctem
Registered
Reaction score
Now, parts of me are in a few shots, throughout. But the end shot is of me and a young lady (named Fay) walking through the bar.

You still look the same! And you walk the same way, too, even if I saw you sober. ;)

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
When I was in college, I used to--kinda--live at this one bar in the evenings. It had live entertainment: a one man band act whose name was Brooks. Many moons later, my wife actually had Brooks and his band (which had come later) play at my 40th birthday party.

Anyway, Brooks has uploaded some old videos from the late eighties of the scene at this bar. I'm in a number of them--and know pretty much everyone in all of them--so I thought I'd share one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8WwffRutKo

YOu look exactly like you look now! I'm going to start calling you Dick Clark.