The AW Family Album

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score

that's the bigger version of my avatar: Kyle on the left, daddy in the middle, Jack on the right.

That's me and my husband Jason (aka Stew)

that's my boys. I took that picture when Jack was about a week old. Its still my favorite of them.

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
That's a link to our photo page.

jenngreenleaf

Here to network and learn.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
This is my favorite picture of my youngest. :)

f7bb79ee.jpg

I started a photo album for while my kid's dad is in Iraq, but I've been horrible at updating it ever since they started using the webcam. Here is is:

http://brettmike.livejournal.com/

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
I store all of mine on photobucket.com so I can share them easily (plus it's where I host my ebay pictures, so it's just easier to keep it all in one place). I heard flckr.com is a good option, but I haven't looked into it yet.

Maryn

Sees All
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Man, I wish digital photography had existed when the kids were small. I'd feel safe posting one of those pictures (scanning them all is on my to-do list), less so posting relatively recent photos. Shh, don't tell them--or if you do, at least tell them I didn't put their names up here, too, just silly nicknames.

This is Walder Frey:
sethmistrowoftombstones6ez.jpg

And this is The Grumkin:
sommercutdownshirt9jw.jpg

Maryn, who's got the hair-growing gene out the wazoo

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Here're some from last Christmas :).

Attachments

• Pat christmas pic family 2005 pic 011.jpg
    Pat christmas pic family 2005 pic 011.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 432
  • XMAS2005websmall 014.jpg
    XMAS2005websmall 014.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
jennhollowell said:
I store all of mine on photobucket.com so I can share them easily (plus it's where I host my ebay pictures, so it's just easier to keep it all in one place). I heard flckr.com is a good option, but I haven't looked into it yet.
Mine are on photobucket too.

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Shadow_Ferret said:
There's a reason why I don't have my kids pics on myspace and why I'm even leery of posting them here, even though I trust you guys.

There are just too many pervs out there and I'm paranoid as hell when it comes to my kids.
I felt the same way about that photo journal I made up -- I thought about making it a locked journal, but then I realized that anything with any kind of effort involved stops my ex-husband in his tracks . . . so I had to do something user-friendly for him. Do you think I should be worried??? I'm really naive about things like this.

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
jennhollowell said:
I felt the same way about that photo journal I made up -- I thought about making it a locked journal, but then I realized that anything with any kind of effort involved stops my ex-husband in his tracks . . . so I had to do something user-friendly for him. Do you think I should be worried??? I'm really naive about things like this.

maybe I'm too trusting, but I don't give out a lot of personal info and don't think I have to worry about it. that's just me.

jenngreenleaf

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jenngreeenleaf.com
Shadow_Ferret said:
Not really, I'm just paranoid. I really don't think anyone is going to go to myspace, see my kids, and actively seek them out.

Now if my kids had their OWN myspace, that's another story.
Okay -- I have to agree with you on that one. I saw a recent news show (20/20? Primetime?) where MySpace was used as a way to lure preditors into a home where they believed young people would be . . . and then they were arrested after an awkward interview. I think, when my kids are older, they'll be steered cleaer of sites such as this one. I had some weirdos contacting me even though I made it clear in my profile that I wasn't interested in hooking up with anyone . . . so, yeah, my kids won't participate.

GPatten

Dang...
Registered
Reaction score
Website
forum.m1911.org
I don’t have any photos of my former wife other than one and I have only two photos of the two boys I raised, long story.

This is when we were married and were too dumb and full of... well, never mind. I was stick skinny then.

BarbaraandMyWedding.jpg

this is one of a lady friend who came to my moms funeral, stayed for a few months, got homesick, and went back to North Carolina.

She was stick skinny and weighed less than 90 pounds.

DottieatBillshouse.jpg

Here is my youngest son, peter. This was taken long ago at
Disney World in Orlando where he was working. He was operating the boats at some kind of jungle trip, or something. He worked there at first in the haunted mansion, but he liked the jungle cruise the best.

Peter.jpg

This is my oldest son, Craig with his dog when he was living in Virginia.

Craig.jpg

And, this is me taken at least ten years ago, or more at work in the coffee break room by a young lady who worked with me. She caught me by surprise. She and her husband both worked and fished with me and she is a big mischief-maker. I’m really not that serious, or mean as I look in the picture.

Jery_at_work.jpg

This is another one of me at work being foolish.

Jerry_at_work_2.jpg

this is the mischievous young lady messing with one of the other leaders in my department. This is where I used to hang out.

Wedidhavesomefunatwork.jpg

This is the gang and I after a fishing party held at a hundred year old Florida mansion on the waterfront. It was owned by the man on the left of the girl who has her arm on my shoulder.

DSC00442.jpg

I forgot to add this. One of the young guys at work drew this up and presented it to me when I retired from the space center.

Jerry_the_Old_Timer.jpg

Last edited:

pconsidine

Too Adorkable for Words
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.pjcopy.com
Well, they're not really my kids, but they're my kids (the one in the back is my girl, Alexandra). This is a shot of my nieces from a shoot for last year's Christmas card. My wife took the photo. I'd love to share a picture of her, but she's dead set against being photographed I'm sure that if we hadn't paid so much for the wedding photographer, she probably wouldn't have been in any of those pictures either.

71255136_7c92c831e3.jpg

Last edited:

rich

2871804110053135110PWWaai_ph.jpg

Woody and I discussing the virtues of humor.
Courtesy Madame Tousand's Wax Museum, Manhattan, 12/06.

aruna

On a wing and a prayer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.sharonmaas.co.uk
Thanks for al the lovely photos; it's nice to put a face to some names - and find out that people you thought ewere female are male, and vice versa!

Next question: whose name would you like to put a face to? You get to name one person. I vote for: MacAllister! Tired of that squashed gopher....