Killjoys - Beware of Spoilers

JenniferLee

Registered
Reaction score
Website
jenniferleerossman.blogspot.com
I love this show so much. It kind of fills the hole Firefly left, especially with all the fun quotes. "Why did you bring me Sabine in a bag?"
I really want to know what's going on with Dutch/other Dutch. I'm going to go waaay out on a ridiculous limb and say that I almost think the splitting of the Mossipede is a clue? Like Khlyen split Dutch into two or... something. I'm probably extremely wrong but just in case, I'm calling it. ;)

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
I love this show so much. It kind of fills the hole Firefly left, especially with all the fun quotes. "Why did you bring me Sabine in a bag?"
I really want to know what's going on with Dutch/other Dutch. I'm going to go waaay out on a ridiculous limb and say that I almost think the splitting of the Mossipede is a clue? Like Khlyen split Dutch into two or... something. I'm probably extremely wrong but just in case, I'm calling it. ;)

I'm thinking that Dutch is either a descendant of the girl from the vision or a clone. If she's a clone, that could explain the Dutch-image moving independently of Dutch-person if your idea is correct. On the other hand, it might be just a figment of Dutch's imagination or a neural link from the plasma somehow.

I'm thinking that the mossipedes may not be the source of the plasma. I think they must have injested some from the monk when he went into the tunnel to hide from the 'devil' on Arkyn.

One thing that got me was that Romwell in the previous episode told Dutch "You don't remind me of anyone". In this last episode, Sabine tells Dutch "Khlyen removed you from the Green", meaning the plasma, I think. So I'm thinking that Romwell probably lied when he said that he wasn't injected with the plasma but heals from the nanites. Then again, the visions D'Avin had was from 200 years ago and Romwell's older than that.

Dutch annoyed me in this episode. She has always been jealous of anyone the Jacobi brothers took an interest in outside the team. She's very possessive of her harem, even if she's not having sex with them. Pree even calls her out on it. She was very unsympathetic in this episode. Sabine brought out the worst in her. Probably because Dutch saw herself in Sabine and Sabine didn't sugarcoat things for her.

I think the main thing that bothered me was the implication that a woman has to be broken in some way to be badass. Khlyen broke Yelena at an early age (or as Sabine said "broke her in the cradle"). Sabine admitted that the only people who could survive the transformation were those physically strong enough to handle the plasma but broken mentally enough for it to take. Sociopath, essentially.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Another episode of Killjoys tonight. I'm wondering how/if Dutch will be redeemed from last week's episode, at least in my eyes.

On one hand, I get that Dutch was right, where Sabine was concerned. Sabine was not only a Level 6 but a member of the Black Root. She (Sabine) was trying to get information on Khlyen and was using the team to do it. I'm sure she was also interested in/instructed to find out more about the three of them as well. If Khlyen was interested in them, it stands to reason that the Black Root would be as well. Especially given what D'Avin can do/has done, regarding the plasma. I'm sure that the Black Root is aware that D'Avin not only rejected the Level 6 procedure but lived to tell the tale.

On the other hand, Dutch is very possessive of the Jacobi brothers. They are "hers" - her team, her partners. But she takes it too far. I get the sense that if she can't/won't have them, no one else is allowed either. Pree called her out on it and Johnny confirmed it.

But I think it's more than that. I do get the fact that she's angry that her past is coming back to haunt her and she's finally coming to grips with what Khlyen did to her in making her a weapon. I think she does want to be done with it all. This past episode (A Heart Shaped Box), she came across as pretty selfish. She's so focused on coming to grips with her past, with what's going on with Khlyen/Level 6/The Black Root and how it relates to ~her~ specifically, that she no longer seems to care about what's going on around her. It's hard to be sympathetic about her problems when there's going to be nothing but scorched earth to come back to when they're done.

I think Pawter and Johnny might also have a limited view on things (wanting to take down the wall for Old Town) but getting that information will also affect what's going on on the rest of Westerly. Pawter and Johnny have pretty much taken up what Alvis started since Alvis seems to have dropped the ball on it. Perhaps part of that is guilt as his revolution has made things temporarily worse for Old Town. But losing one battle isn't a good enough reason to stop fighting the war. And, it might be a thread leading to more information as to what's going on in the wider 'world' of the entire J Sector. Pawter has put herself in a position to get more information that only the Nine have access to but she hasn't forgotten the little people, either. But Alvis is more caught up in Dutch's issues than the revolution he himself started.

In the preview for this week's episode, it looks like Dutch abandons Johnny and forces D'Avin to do the same. It sounds like we're going to get more information regarding what's going on Arkyn, though. Finishing that plot thread off will be satisfying, especially since there's only 3 more episodes (including tonight's) to go.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
Yay, answers!

Well, some anyway.

I espect the problems between Dtutch and Johnny will be resolved next episode. For now, they seem to have settled on following their rspective quests - both of which require total commitment, so it actually makes sense.

I expected the two threads to be more connected, though. Sure, there's the wall tech and there are sixes all over Old Town, but those seem more to do with stuff that happened long ago than with the big threat to the Quad we've been wondering about.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Definitely yay, answers!!

I'm sure no one was really surprised (other than the characters) that Khlyen turned out to be Aneela's father. The question is now, is Dutch/Yelena actually Aneela or is she a clone. I think D'Avin mentioned the fact that Khlyen is adept at tweeking people's memories. So I wouldn't be surprised if she is Aneela. But I think Aneela is actually the "Lady" the Black Root refers/reports to. I think it was mentioned that the cubes are Khlyen's safehouses. So I wonder if the one on Leith was actually ~his~ safehouse and the red box was his for killing his own daughter.

I did love the fact that the monk refused to forgive Dutch at the end. I'm sure he was tortured for 200 years by a woman that looks like her and/or Khlyen.

Watching Pawter and Johnny get framed by Jelco was brutal to watch. I'm not sure if the wall tech and the sixes all over Old Town was related to previous stuff (Level 6 recruitment/Westerly rebellion) or the big Quad threat. They may be trying to kill two birds with one stone - quash the rebellion and prepare Westerly for this big threat by culling the weak. The school episode showed Delle Seyah was working on preserving knowledge by downloading it into the Westerly kids. And she's willing to kill to end opposition and put ~her~ people into positions of power. Or at least have the replacements be loyal to her. The big threat may be something that Khlyen warned her about since we do know they're talking and working together.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Down to the second to last episode of the season. (Here's hoping for Season 3.) According to the previews/synopsis, Dutch gets captured by a really pissed off crowd of Westerlyans. That makes me wonder if Aneela is on the move, especially since Sabine got brought back to the Black Root. Even if Sabine is well and truly dead, the Black Root might have been able retrieve her memories via the plasma.

Are Aneela and Dutch one and the same, just multiple personalities? Not sure, especially with the dreams and the creepy mirror-image. Are they sisters or related somehow? How is the creepy mirror image explained then, a residual connection through the plasma? Is Dutch Aneela's clone? Is Aneela the "Lady" referred to by Khlyen and the Black Root? It would seem so, given the reaction of the ancient monk and the snippets of memory Olin and D'Avin got from their connection to the plasma.

Is Khlyen really Aneela's biological father or not? Why are they at odds, no matter their actual biological relationship? If Khlyen was at the beginning of things - meaning the RAC and the invasion of the Quad, why did he apparently go rogue? Does he feel that Aneela crossed some line that even someone like him feels shouldn't be crossed? What would it take for him to even get to that point, even the information revealed by Sabine in "A Heart-Shaped Box" about Level 6's?

How will Dutch and D'Avin's reunion with Johnny go? Is it going to be a case of D&D going "oops, you were on the right path to begin with" when they do meet up again? I'm sure there's going to be a lot of "you abandoned me when I needed you" emotions floating around, no matter what happens.

I'm sure that Johnny's going to be really pissed off at D'Avin for leaving him to go off with Dutch. D'Avin doesn't really have a good track record with Johnny with sticking around and having his back. First it was D'Avin running off when they were kids. Then it was him never keeping in touch for eight years. Then the situation with nearly killing him, although that was not D'Avin's fault. (D'Avin didn't share any information with Johnny unless Johnny pushed for it.) Of course, there's the situation where Johnny rescuing him in the first episode. So Johnny's been there for D'Avin but not the other way around.

I'm hoping we finally get to find out what Delle Seyah's plans are in full and how they're related to the invasion of the Quad. Whose side is she on?
*We know DS is in communication with Khleyn and he's sending her information.
*We know she's the one who order the wall to be built and put into use.
*We know that she's been eliminating anyone who opposes her among the Nine.
*We know she set up a "knowledge seed bank" on the sly.
*We know Pawter's mother created that ice virus as a weapon. Is it to fight DS or the Sixes? DS ~and~ the Sixes?

I remember a comment from the Season 1 finale (Escape Velocity) where Delle Seyah said something along the lines of "Daddy liked me better" to Dutch. If I do recall that correctly, then it means that Khlyen told Delle Seyah all about Aneela. I know Khlyen refused to say anything to Dutch about what's going on because she'll rush into things and disrupt whatever plans he has going on. But Delle Seyah is an experienced politician, leader, schemer, and most likely planner/strategist/tactician. She's used to doing things slow and quietly.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, that didn't go as I expected but it was still cool. I'm glad that the team is very much a team and able to slip into Team Awesomeforce with nary a hitch.

I was kinda surprised that Pawter was the one who died. I was kinda expected it to be Khlyen in the final episode, although I'm not surprised he's going to be teaming up with the Killjoys given the lead-up to it throughout the entire season. I feel so bad about Johnny. He's lost another person he cares about and wasn't able to fix things.

It looks like Johnny and Pawter actually got married. Does it stick, considering they were under the influence of the Wall at the time? I hope so. I would love to see Johnny take on the Nine once everything is done and dusted.

Ok, who promised Delle Seyah immortality? Is she playing both sides against each other (Khlyen vs. the Black Root)? That is definitely her style so long as she comes out on top. Loved how she manipulated the news of Pawter's death to make the Westerlyans to buy into ~her~ version of the truce/treaty. I think she was the one who suggested putting the Level 6's into the monk robes to undermine their authority/significance among the Westerlyans. That and use the Scarback order's ability to travel relatively freely throughout the Quad to her advantage. I think DS is cunning enough to know/realize that Alvis is working with Dutch and take steps to neutralize him. Although the Old Towners might still be peeved with his lack of follow through after the bombings. Granted, he's off doing important things but Johnny and Pawter have made it a point to go about their own business and still make Old Town/Westerly a priority. The Killjoys could have used Alvis as an introduction and they had another monk help them out. I do understand them not wanting to bring in another major character due to budgetary reasons but given the Scarback freedom to travel, information could've gotten to him on Westerly.

I'm sure there's more running around my head on this episode but here's my first impressions.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
so a character death was announced? I didn't know. Man, that hurt. Also, what a way to bring down the wall. I would have loved to see how that experience changed Pawter. Alas.

So Delle Seyah isn't onlky breeding superintelligent Old Towners but also sixes, possibly superintelligent ones. Figures. Which leaves the question: How invloved is Khlyen in all of that?

I guess they're setting Delle Seyah up as a big bad / foil for season 3 now, aren't they?

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I recall it being said that a character was going to be killed off at the end of the season. Not sure exactly when that was, though. I really thought it was going to be Khlyen.

Delle Seyah was working with the Sixes in Season 1 as well, and not just Khlyen. The Six in Escape Velocity (the last episode in Season 1) said "So you're Khlyen's little pet" to Dutch as he was strangling her.

I think Delle Seyah is probably playing both sides off each other for her own interests. If the Sixes are really trying to protect the Quad from invasion, then it would be smart to involve the Nine. Delle Seyah is smart, cunning and opportunistic so it's not surprising she's working with them. And she might also have her hands in on the project that Dr. Jaeger was working on to neutralize the Sixes as well.

But she did mention that she was promised immortality so I'm not sure if she's already a Six or is promised the plasma procedure. I don't think she's been one for long if she has been made one. I'm sure that talk would've gotten around about her longevity if that were the case.

On the other hand, I think she knew about Dr. Jaeger since she gave that information to the Killjoys. Between that and owning a portion of the Company, I believe she knew about the Remote-Control-Soldier program. But I find it interesting that she didn't say anything about that to Khlyen. He had to find about it in the Season 2 episode, Meet the Parents.

While it does look like she's being set up as the big bad/villain for Season 3, she may not actually be the big bad. The creator of Killjoys also created Lost Girl. Delle Seyah reminds me a lot of Evony (the Morrigan, leader of the Dark Fae). Evony was a b!tch but she wasn't the big-bad of the series, just annoying to the MC.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
That, and this season doesn't really have a singular big bad either. Just lots of mysteries to unravel.

But she did mention that she was promised immortality so I'm not sure if she's already a Six or is promised the plasma procedure. I don't think she's been one for long if she has been made one. I'm sure that talk would've gotten around about her longevity if that were the case.

Also, she went to school with Pawter.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Ok, here are some thoughts questions leading up to the final episode of the season:

*Who was the group who brought in the plasma to the Quad - Khlyen and the other Sixes or the Scarback order? Was it someone else? Or was the plasma always in the system?

It's been said the Khlyen was there from the beginning. The beginning of what? The RAC? Did he create the RAC as a program to cull useful Killjoys? They'd be well suited as special ops since they're expected to be resourceful and think for themselves, being bounty hunters. He's definitely over 200 years old if Aneela is the girl from the visions, the Scarback's 'devil' and Khlyen is her 'father' (biological or otherwise).

On the other hand, the Scarback order venerates the Tree(s). Alvis found the old records that says they venerate the Tree(s) with the sap that conveys immortality. We don't really know when the Order came into being but it would be more than 200 years since the legend of "12 went to Arkyn to fight the devil" is definitely true. So when did the Order came into being?

*Did Khlyen, Aneela and the other Sixes learn about the Tree sap of immortality from the Scarbacks or was it the other way around?

Alvis figured that the reason why the Scarbacks cut themselves was to prove they could still bleed and so weren't infected by the plasma. But in the first Season, a common Scarback phrase was "Our Sin, Your Redemption". Why? Does it have anything to do with the Tree of Immortality? Or is it related to their failure to take out the "devil" on Arkyn and stop the plasma from being used on others?

*How are either of these groups related to the Invaders that Romwell mentioned a few episodes back?

Are they related to Romwell's invaders? If not, is Delle Seyah and/or Khlyen creating an army to fight them off?

Another thing: I think the mossipedes were created when the monk who fled after the failed raid on Arkyn hid in the mines on Westerly. He remained hidden in the mines until he died so the mossipedes would've had the chance to feed on his body (or parts of him) during the 200 years it remained hidden. The monk was probably infected with the plasma on Arkyn like the others but was able to escape to Westerly at some point.

Alvis said that the Scarback faith (at least on Westerly) started in the mines. Khlyen knew about this particular mine and must have known that the monk's body was probably hidden inside it since he was the one who called off the search for the missing Killjoys who originally went in search of it. I think Khlyen was probably keeping it hidden from the Black Root/other Sixes, perhaps to keep knowledge of the Level Sixes little more than an urban legend or until Dutch was ready to find it. If others found it before Dutch (or just found it at all), news/confirmation of the Sixes would've come out before he was ready.

*Did these invaders originally come from the Quad or not?

Not sure if it was said but it doesn't sound like Romwell's homeworld was located in the Quad. He might have been from the J system but I don't recall from where.

*Was the red box in the episode "A Heart Shaped Box" really for Dutch? Or was it to be used on Dutch if/when she learned the truth about herself?

The Safe Houses were created by Khlyen for his own use to hide from the "Lady". I know it was mentioned in "A Heart Shaped Box" that the safe house on Leith was for Dutch but was it really? The one on Arkyn was for Khlyen's personal use, IIRC, and it led to the lab where the monks were being held. It looked like Khlyen was doing testing on them. Was it to test out the plasma? Was it to test out whether or not he could manipulate the plasma and create Sixes loyal to him and him alone?

Last edited:

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
Yay!! Killjoys has been renewed for a third season, as has Dark Matters. Not sure if I'm going to catch up on Dark Matters but I can't wait to get a hold of the second season of Killjoys on DVD when it comes out.

I do like the build up over the course of the past two seasons. If the show was on another channel, we probably would still be in only Season 1. But I like the brisk pace involved in these shorter seasons. They have to cut out as much excess as they can, which means the plotting is tighter with less fluff episodes in the first few seasons in order to set up/show off the world building.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
Maybe the Scarbacks used to cultivate a more benevolent form of the sap, which got stolen and weaponized by the company/some of the NIne/whoever and weaponized into what would become Level 6. Maybe the cutting originally wasn't really a proof of purity (although it may have grown into that) but a healing ritual? After all, they still use their blood to bless people. I like the idea of a green-blooded monk entering the cave and that was what infected the mossipedes, but if the order came from the mines, I'm still more inclined to believe that's where they cultivated it first.

I've been wondering about that last red box, too. They all assume it's for Dutch, but we don't really have proof of that.

And yes: The pacing is among the things I enjoy most about this show.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
I originally thought the last red box was for Dutch as well when it first appeared at the end of the Heart Shaped Box episode. But when the similar safe house appeared on Arkyn in the next episode and it proved to be more of a Khlyen based safe house, I started wondering. I also wonder if this is where Khlyen started testing out how to create a Six loyal to him on the monks.

As for the sap, Romwell did say the first time he saw it was in the ship the Invaders used 400+ years ago (long before the Scarbacks went to Arkyn). It was being used to power the ship so it probably was being used for multiple uses. We know that Khlyen had a bowl of it in the RAC HQ ship and was using it as a sort of computer. Then there was the crater full of it on Arkyn (at least it appeared to be).

I think the Scarback order in the Quad probably came from the mines with the monk since that's where he went to hide after fleeing Arkyn. Not sure if that's where the monks originally came from ~before~ they went to Arkyn. The one remaining monk probably taught other miners and then had himself walled in and the mine forgotten so that it wouldn't be disturbed. Or Khlyen, after his experiments on the other monks, closed the mine after he located the survivor. Khlyen was the one who ordered the distress call ignored at the beginning of the season. The mossipedes had 200 years to get infected and multiply.

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
I guess I called it - Khlyen died in the finale. I am definitely going to miss the character. He was a really good antagonist - more than just a maniacal villain out to get Dutch, someone who was emotionally blackmailing her. Dutch and Khlyen had a really messed up relationship but he was right. He was preparing her for something bigger than just the harem.

But wow... did we ever get answers!! The Nine had 10 generations to rape the Quad before handing it over to Aneela and her people? So that's how the 10 Generation pact on Westerly came about. There was a lot of information given in this episode that I will so need to get the DVD's just to process it all.

As usual, there were a lot of great one-liners. I adore D'Avin's and Fancy's relationship. I'm going to be soooo pleased to see Fancy interact with the team in Season 3 (yay, season 3!!). They are some of the few people who have any idea of what's going on in the System. And Fancy is the only person who understands what's going on from a Level 6 POV.

I loved the fact that Johnny had his payback with Delle Seyah. I think there was a little laugh at the end as she listened to her own words about people's love for Pawter while she was sitting in a growing pool of her own blood. Don't know if she's going to be in Season 3 but it will be very interesting if she was. How will she spin the fact the reason why he shot her? Or the reason why she was in the alley in the first place?

I just hope Aaron Ashmore hasn't left the series. Fortunately, he's still alive (and stole Khlyen's ship to boot) so there's always that option if he has indeed left the show. Although, since the show has once again broadened the scope of the show beyond just the Quad, I think it was a smart move to get one of the team out and about. Since he's a Killjoy, he knows how to track information down. And if he is still out there, I just hope he doesn't get caught by Aneela and changed into a Level 6. He's smart, capable, and broken enough to probably survive the transition. That would be a kick in the gut if he does become a Level 6.

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
That was... surprising. Not Khlyen's death, really - that was to be expected, though I'd have preferred to keep the actor around forsome future scheming. But I'd expected them to go against Aneela rather than one of her trees. Or at least have more of an Obi Wan Kenobi send-off, with Khlyen fightin Aneela while Dutch does some actual world-saving. Oh well. There's virtue in understatement.

Loved the D'Avin/Fancy bromance. "Don't say human shield!" Heh.

Johnny killing (probably) Delle Sayah surprised me, too. As I mentioned above, I expected her to be set up as a foil/villain for season 3. I do love how Johnny used Khlyen as an avatar, though. Also, while I would have preferred him to stay (his chemistry with Dutch is the best, closely followed by Lucy), seeing Clara again made up for it. I hope we'll see them again. Also, I wonder if that will be a warrant?

ONe thing puzzles me - it seems the nine families only made the contract with the workers in season 1 (work for us for 7 generations and your family gets land on Leathe) because they knew there wouldn't be much to give them. So why did they put up a fight when it was time to pay up?

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
I don't think the Nine made the contract with the Westerlyans in Season 1. I think it was getting to the point where there were enough people who fulfilled the qualifications for land on Leith and the contract was coming due. That, I think, was the reason for the rebellion Alvis was leading in the first place. In the episode with the Black Rain, the guys holding everyone hostage in the Royale had stolen a bunch of 7th Gen claim ID's so that whoever had one (no matter what actual Gen claim they had) would get land on Leith. Sort of circumventing the system. And since the Nine knew this wasn't going to happen due to their deal with Aneela, they put on a sham vote to appease the masses, although we, the audience, didn't know this at the time.

As for Delle Seyah, reviewers have commented on her little laugh at the end. On one hand, I think she's a great villain. On the other, I thought the laugh was less about her surviving even this, and more about the message playing in the background - the one where she's praising Pawter's heroism. The comment playing at the time of the laugh was the one about "the people who loved her". She must have known that Johnny was one of those people and knew DSK was the one who actually killed her. So she may or may not be back. Even odds. lol

Last edited:

dirtsider

Not so new, really
Registered
Reaction score
The third season starts at the end of the month. I will probably have to watch this online since I no longer have access to cable. (Used to watch it over at my parents' place on Fridays.) Re-watched season 2. Loved it.

So... a bit of a summary as a run up for the new season:

* ~400-432 years before Season 2 (BS2): Romwell's world was invaded by people using organic technology (including the green plasma)
* ~250-300 years BS2: The Nine Families on Qresh made a deal (likely the Hollen/L6 - ties to the same people who invaded Romwell's work unknown) - the Nine had 10 generations to plunder the Quad before handing the system over (it was either this or face immediate conquest) [I remember reading/hearing the a span of a generation is about 25-30 years (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation) so I used that number in figuring out this time.]
* 200 years BS2: 12 monks went to Arkyn to fight the devil, (n)one came back - this was Aneela and the Hollen
* End of Season 1/Beginning of Season 2: Old Town gets bombed, the Wall goes up, and Jelco starts preparing the labs/systems to convert people to be Hollen (how much he was aware of what the Hollen are is unknown) - Delle Seyeh starts to create the knowledge seedbank via the Prodigy school

I don't think it was ever stated when the Quad/Qresh was colonized so I have no idea how long people lived there. On the other hand, Aneela, Khlyen, and the people who became the Hollen (i.e., the Level 6's) had to have been there for some time in order for the Scarback monks to make the decision to go there to fight the devil (aka Aneela). Also not sure when the plasma was put on Arkyn as it had to have been 'seeded' before Khlyen found it. So it might have been 'seeded' about the time Romwell's world was invaded.

Still loved Delle Seyeh's little laugh at the end of ep 2.10. While I'm not sure if she survived, I think it was primarily because I think she appreciated the irony of being played and bested by Johnny as well as the timing of getting shot. I don't think anyone (other than Johnny) knew where she was since, like in the Prodigy episode, she snuck out on her own without her guards.

TCnKC

Registered
Reaction score
So I got caught up and rewatched season 1, then watched season 2. Holy Crap, I'm addicted. Now episode 1 of season 3, loved it. This show's writers pace the show so well(jump right back into kick *** action)

So spoilers below:

What is up with Clara not being in the episode/Johnny needing to find her? Where is she? Is the actress still on the show? Is this new character Ollie her replacement? or ... maybe Clara is Ollie somehow(hey, it's Spec fiction who knows)

I also loved the last scene of the episode, so well done(with the music and the actors.)

Oh and ...

Johnny's a cyborg! lol ... well, sort of

Max Vaehling

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.dreadfulgate.de
Yeah, I wondered about that, too. I've llooked up her IMDB page, but it doesn't say anything about 2017 episodes. I hope that's just because they haven't aired yet. Ollie feels very much like a replacement indeed.

Great to see they haven't lost their drive, though. Also great that Michelle Lovretta is still on board - she left Lost Girl pretty early so it's not a granted but I'd rather have her with this show for a while.