• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Empire Literary

Thedrellum

Grr. Argh.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.patreon.com
According to Publisher's Marketplace, Barzvi has been selling steadily since 2014 under the Empire Literary moniker, mostly focusing on non-fiction and women's fiction/romance. Out of ten deals, two of them were six-figure ones.

DeannaR

Registered
Reaction score
Curious if anyone knows whats happening with this Agency? I was going to query, opened webpage to look at agents and their "about" page is password protected?

Feuilleton

Registered
Reaction score
I only see a landing page? Anyway, I queried about six months ago and the email address still worked at that point.

DeannaR

Registered
Reaction score
You have to add home to the address: www.empireliterary.com/home

And it seems, everything other than home page is password protected now? (About, Authors, and Contact Us)

Back burner this one for now...

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like they were in the process of revamping: full site up and running now (no "home" needed).

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
Help! I checked out their website and cannot find submissions information. All it says is please don't query more than one agent. No info on what they want to see--q. letter, pages, 10 page synopsis, personalised cupcakes...

Rowan

Registered
Reaction score
I found the submissions info on the "About Us" page or you can click on the individual agent pages. Most want a query + 25 pages. Hope that helps!

Pisco Sour

Registered
Reaction score
I found the submissions info on the "About Us" page or you can click on the individual agent pages. Most want a query + 25 pages. Hope that helps!

Thanks! I did look at each agent; only one of them has a link to a website where it states that she wants 25 pages and a query letter (Carrie Howland). The others have links to their e-mail addy and Twitter only. Not sure what I'm missing here... My computer fu must be off!

Debbie V

Mentoring Myself and Others
Registered
Reaction score
The last post here was about a year ago. Any updates? I'm especially interested in anyone's experiences with Penny Moore. Thanks.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Penny Moore is now with Aevitas.