• Guest please check The Index before starting a thread.

Golden Bell Entertainment

Thantosiet

Registered
Reaction score
I found these guys through a friend who's having his work published by them, and because I want editing experience I entered an unpaid internship. I've been feeling uneasy for a while, mostly because they're brand-new and ambitious, but they haven't actually scammed me and they seem eager to cooperate with me, so I don't know if I'm just being paranoid.

Their site is here.

tiakall

*lurk*
Registered
Reaction score
"Unpaid internship" from a brand new company with no credit to their name sounds like they want free labor to me. :/

Thantosiet

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I figured. I took it because most paid editing jobs I've found so far demand X amount of experience.

HollyJahangiri

Registered
Reaction score
Any updates or news on this publisher? I backed one of their projects on Kickstarter (the author and illustrator produced a gorgeous children's book) and recently learned from the author that they were not only fully funded 6 months ago, they appear to be dragging their feet about publishing anything or issuing rewards to backers. I've received nothing, and it's a shame if the work gets tangled up with them.