AW Amazon Store

If this site is helpful to you,
Please consider a voluntary subscription to defray ongoing expenses.

Welcome to the AbsoluteWrite Water Cooler! Please read The Newbie Guide To Absolute Write

Thread: Free Promotion between Star Wars and Mothers Days

Free Promotion between Star Wars and Mothers Days

Try JOE ANONYMOUS (A Lighter Side of World Domination) for Freeeeee -- at least from Thursday through Saturday. I had a cute, legal sized ad for it but it's on my local drive and this thing's asking for a URL. No picture fupah for me

Anyway, cute ad can be seen here. AW Water Cooler folks can be the first to see it. Second! I mean SECOND to see it. I put it on FB to be immediately buried by cute cats and memes, but that's as far as my marketing savvy goes.

Hey. It's free...
    Finally attempting a blog.

Aaah! I looked... and it wasn’t free. I didn’t lie! Honest! (a critter would call that redundant, I know)

I think what happened is that the constant war between IE and Chrome on my desktop caused a black hole which created a surprising time anomaly turning May 5th into May 6th. Either that or I just got senile and entered 5/6/2016 – 5/8/2016 in the free promotion – which is a great demonstration of how much I pay attention to details.

Sorry for the confusion. For the thousands, possibly millions, of people expecting to get a free JOE ANONYMOUS today, please try again tomorrow.

I keep replying to my own thread (hope I don't go blind). Just wanted to say that TODAY is today and JOE ANONYMOUS really is FREE!
    5/6/16 through 5/8/16. Buy Mom a Kindle and add this freebee with yours on it.
    'Nuff said on the subject. Ciao.