PM Trudeau "Gets" Quantum Computing

robjvargas

Rob J. Vargas
Banned
Reaction score
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has taken a lot of heat for his policies. But I couldn't help being impressed when he got a fairly technical question from a press conference, and nailed the answer.

LINK

I'm not even concerned that he did or didn't get it precisely correct. He was functionally correct. Unless that questioner was a plant, he was also comfortable with answering.

There are some very smart politicians out there who expend their IQ on politics.

I understand that his policies are disliked by many. But in this context, I want even more politicians like that.

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
In all, PM Trudeau makes the looming chance of having a truly mortifying next President of the US all the more depressing.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has taken a lot of heat for his policies.
He's actually received far more love than he has heat. We had a fucking a-hole douchebag Burgermeister Meisterburger in office before him. He's brilliant.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
A savant mayor?
There will be NO toys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

santa3-620x.jpg

CL Polk

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
thanks for Burgermeister meisterburger. I hadn't snorted coffee in ages. I'm still laughing.